“Poor communication ”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

EK Ground staff doesn't care to explain anything to the passengers. Been denied check in in Cairo, cause of the clinic where I took the PCR test . However the facility I used is listed as approved on their website. Opened a complain and issue never been sorted. Besides that they lost my bags on the way back and I still can't get a hold of the ground staff in the airport, even if my bags are sitting there for 2 weeks now.

Date of travel: October 2020
2  Thank rob_geisler

Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

What’s happened to Emirates ground and cabin crew lately...not living up to their previously high standards. It’s a fair call that the COVID has put a strain on their resources but taking it out on the customers who are under the same inconvenience is not cool...Emirates...lift your game with regards to notifying your passengers about Covid documentation regulation requirement changes as they happen, not when people arrive at the airport, you have our email addresses and phone numbers...use them...and as for cabin crew using COVID as an excuse for the extra stress of their jobs, we’re not buying the hype anymore guys...everyone’s under the same pressure and at least you’ve still got jobs...embrace that fact and lose the snotty attitudes towards passengers...the glory days of being an Emirates girl are long gone sister...just be thankful you’ve still got a job...clearly some of you don’t appreciate that fact...last but by no means least what’s the deal with the plebs in the back of the bus being told that due to COVID we’re not being served the little bottles of spirits during inflight service(I was informed that the companies no longer produce these products which is complete bollocks because I work for a company that sell them)...I bet the gentry at the front aren’t being feed the same rubbish... cutting costs much Emirates or just dropping the ball...lets see if this even raises an eyebrow or warrants a response from the spin doctors at Emirates...Flight EK641 KBL - DXB 19/11/20

5  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 19 November 2020 via mobile

Flew EK from SIN to DXB in Jan before Covid hit. We were having a stopover in Dubai en route home to the UK from a Far East Cruise. The business class lounge in Sin is as very comfortable and food good.

The aircraft was one of the original A380s and showing its age. The tablet remote did not work and my IFE system needed to be reset a few times. The food is as nothing to shout out about and pretty average. EK has been left far behind by the likes of QR in the business class offering. Cabins need an upgrade or people will vote with their feet

Date of travel: January 2020
6  Thank 302isrars
Reviewed 18 November 2020

I am absolutely mortified, I have called 7 times been on hold 67 minutes, no answer. Been promised a call no call has been received, I am just absolutely gutted at this point, all I want to do is amend my holiday booking which is beginning to cause me so much stress but yet trying to get through to them seems impossible.
I would not Emirates holidays recommend at all, There is NO ease of amending details, at all.

4  Thank 264abbies
Reviewed 18 November 2020

My wife and I traveled to Tanzania for 2 weeks but before we could return, Dubai's rules changed so that we were required to get a negative pcr test although it wasn't required by our destination. We weren't able to test in mbeya Tanzania due to some silly government red tape even though Emirates list of laboratories said that testing was available there. In short, we had to spend $600 to delay our departure an extra day and fanagle with an inept and stressful testing system that probably didn't give accurate test results anyway. Emirates certainly has some good points but their testing requirements are simply ridiculous. Buyer beware.

4  Thank phillipmL6110JE
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.