“I am appalled with the service”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 18 November 2020

I am absolutely mortified, I have called 7 times been on hold 67 minutes, no answer. Been promised a call no call has been received, I am just absolutely gutted at this point, all I want to do is amend my holiday booking which is beginning to cause me so much stress but yet trying to get through to them seems impossible.
I would not Emirates holidays recommend at all, There is NO ease of amending details, at all.

4  Thank 264abbies

Reviewed 18 November 2020

My wife and I traveled to Tanzania for 2 weeks but before we could return, Dubai's rules changed so that we were required to get a negative pcr test although it wasn't required by our destination. We weren't able to test in mbeya Tanzania due to some silly government red tape even though Emirates list of laboratories said that testing was available there. In short, we had to spend $600 to delay our departure an extra day and fanagle with an inept and stressful testing system that probably didn't give accurate test results anyway. Emirates certainly has some good points but their testing requirements are simply ridiculous. Buyer beware.

4  Thank phillipmL6110JE
Reviewed 15 November 2020

Me and my family were seriously worried about traveling in this Covid times. We took a risk as we had to go out on a leisure trip. Emirates was the only and obvious choice for visiting Dubai. First of all, Flight was on time which brings a good smile on my face whenever it happens.
Crew were helpful and very friendly. They were always wearing proper PPE. Flight was at 70 percent capacity approximately in my guess. Food taste was good but options were limited especially the moctails section probably because of Covid precautions. Food were hot and delicious. We were given toiletry bags which was Bvlgari brand.
One small issue i still have with Emirates business class is the seats which are not fully reclined. There is always a small incompleteness when its stretched out. I wish they change these seats and bring a proper bed feeling.

Date of travel: October 2020
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank Asgar H
Reviewed 14 November 2020

Emirates have a new ‘cheap’ ticket. It’s easy to miss but it does not include a chauffeur. Be wary of this trap. I paid £2,600+ and no chauffeur! Having done 4 flights in last few months I was surprised at this. Will be moving our company policy to BA next week.

• Value for money
7  Thank robertmC2501KK
Reviewed 13 November 2020

Air hostess was very nice. Polite and kind. She served delicious food and was taking care of everyone.

1  Thank 14shravyar
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.