“Long flight to Dubai, but pleasant enough”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 31 January 2020

12-hour flights are never a thrill, but Emirates fed me well and kept me entertained. The plane was clean (at the beginning, anyway) and the flight attendants were cheerful and helpful.

1  Thank Susan B

Reviewed 31 January 2020

My annual trip to an exhibition in Dubai. I always fly Emirates, the service is second to none. Even in Economy there is enough room to put the seat back or stretch out (if its not too busy). The food is always good, and the service from the cabin staff is excellent.

1  Thank John9014
Reviewed 31 January 2020

I had 87000 miles of which 12000 miles were expiring, I called the reservation centre and asked for all permutation and combination to get a redemption ticket, I told him any day, any month till Dec 2020, and there were no seats able for redemption ticket, I either needed more miles or had to pay, nothing was straight and it confused me, no other airline for redemption is as confusing as Emirated, one or the other u have to pay for the Skywards, its one of the worst mileage programs, out to make u a sucker.

2  Thank MukarramTy
Reviewed 31 January 2020

This was the worst flight I've had with an airline. I bought the ticket with everything included (check in bag and carry on) a round trip. I didn't have any problems going to Bali with 1 stop in Dubai from New York. In my return I had to experience the worst situation with one of my bags, and it was the worst because my flight was boarding already. Even when I paid for everything, for all bags before hand. the guy was telling I cant take my bag with me and that I had to pay $200 for the carry on bag which was ridiculous since i booked my ticket a long time ago with everything included. On top of that at the airport in Emirates airline told me that the credit card machine was not working and that i had to wait for them to call my bank and confirm it was the right person using the card. I've never had any type of problems with my bags with any airline but this. Besides that, there were more stuff happening with this airline which was the service. I asked the stew if i could get water and she looked at me with an attitude and gave me the water. I really thought it was going to be the best trip since it was my first time with this airline but i ended being so disappointed. For me Its not the best airline I would honestly prefer other airlines I've used before with better customer service.

1  Thank Anghela F
Reviewed 31 January 2020

Top marks all round. We were loaded on in zone format, so there was no rush and pushing, everything was good, I was a bit worried about the leg room, but even though I am over 6' and quite well built, I have plenty of room to manouever. Staff were well organised and efficient, food was good, and turkey on the flight home. free dinks including alcohol, only thing you paid for was anything in the Emirates brochure.
Flight was very good and comfortable, though did have to get up a few times during the trip to stretch the legs, but all good.Toilets were clean and large. The in plane entertainment system was brilliant with new and old films together with music, tv favourites, comedies.... well your not going to get bored easily.
Have flown on loads of airlines, but Emirates surpassed all of them.
The flights are not cheap, though you may get some last minute bargain prices, they are inmy opinion top notch.
Would I fly with them again........ every single time.

Date of travel: December 2019
2  Thank Tony H
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.