“the worst”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 31 January 2020

This was the worst flight I've had with an airline. I bought the ticket with everything included (check in bag and carry on) a round trip. I didn't have any problems going to Bali with 1 stop in Dubai from New York. In my return I had to experience the worst situation with one of my bags, and it was the worst because my flight was boarding already. Even when I paid for everything, for all bags before hand. the guy was telling I cant take my bag with me and that I had to pay $200 for the carry on bag which was ridiculous since i booked my ticket a long time ago with everything included. On top of that at the airport in Emirates airline told me that the credit card machine was not working and that i had to wait for them to call my bank and confirm it was the right person using the card. I've never had any type of problems with my bags with any airline but this. Besides that, there were more stuff happening with this airline which was the service. I asked the stew if i could get water and she looked at me with an attitude and gave me the water. I really thought it was going to be the best trip since it was my first time with this airline but i ended being so disappointed. For me Its not the best airline I would honestly prefer other airlines I've used before with better customer service.

Date of travel: January 2020
1  Thank Anghela F

Reviewed 31 January 2020

Top marks all round. We were loaded on in zone format, so there was no rush and pushing, everything was good, I was a bit worried about the leg room, but even though I am over 6' and quite well built, I have plenty of room to manouever. Staff were well organised and efficient, food was good, and turkey on the flight home. free dinks including alcohol, only thing you paid for was anything in the Emirates brochure.
Flight was very good and comfortable, though did have to get up a few times during the trip to stretch the legs, but all good.Toilets were clean and large. The in plane entertainment system was brilliant with new and old films together with music, tv favourites, comedies.... well your not going to get bored easily.
Have flown on loads of airlines, but Emirates surpassed all of them.
The flights are not cheap, though you may get some last minute bargain prices, they are inmy opinion top notch.
Would I fly with them again........ every single time.

Date of travel: December 2019
2  Thank Tony H
Reviewed 30 January 2020

I flew emirates in August of 2019 and it was an altogether pleasant experience for me. The food is good and the crew really courteous and warm. The food and in-flight entertainment were my favorite parts of the flight.

Date of travel: August 2019
2  Thank devanharikumar89
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

Amazing airline.

Food was above average. We had beef which was tender.

The most amazing part was being able to watch live TV. My family flew to Melbourne to catch Australian Open and it was amazing that we were able to catch the live telecast on the flight! There were numerous tennis fans on the plane and we all had a great time watching matches. There was also live news.

Free wifi was available for 30 min when we were in the air. We did not use it though as we were too preoccupied with the ICE entertainment system. The screen was huge and there were thousands of movies to watch.

Toilet furnishing was nice.

Leg room was spacious. Baggage limit was 30kg - very generous

Will definitely fly with Emirates again.

Date of travel: January 2020
2  Thank saykoon88
Reviewed 30 January 2020

After a year, it probably amounts to a lawsuit. CarTrawler, as a subcontractor of Emirates, received the agreed invoice amount from me, but passed on too little to AVIS. AVIS will now sue me for this amount because CarTrawler and AVIS are unable to clarify the settlement among themselves.

Date of travel: February 2019
2  Thank chris1991cologne
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.