“Great experience!”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 30 January 2020

I flew emirates in August of 2019 and it was an altogether pleasant experience for me. The food is good and the crew really courteous and warm. The food and in-flight entertainment were my favorite parts of the flight.

Date of travel: August 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank devanharikumar89

Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

Amazing airline.

Food was above average. We had beef which was tender.

The most amazing part was being able to watch live TV. My family flew to Melbourne to catch Australian Open and it was amazing that we were able to catch the live telecast on the flight! There were numerous tennis fans on the plane and we all had a great time watching matches. There was also live news.

Free wifi was available for 30 min when we were in the air. We did not use it though as we were too preoccupied with the ICE entertainment system. The screen was huge and there were thousands of movies to watch.

Toilet furnishing was nice.

Leg room was spacious. Baggage limit was 30kg - very generous

Will definitely fly with Emirates again.

Date of travel: January 2020
2  Thank saykoon88
Reviewed 30 January 2020

After a year, it probably amounts to a lawsuit. CarTrawler, as a subcontractor of Emirates, received the agreed invoice amount from me, but passed on too little to AVIS. AVIS will now sue me for this amount because CarTrawler and AVIS are unable to clarify the settlement among themselves.

Date of travel: February 2019
2  Thank chris1991cologne
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

Flew Emirates of 4 major legs of a recent trip to South America, Melbourne-Dubai Dubai-Rio Rio-Dubai Dubai-Melbourne, and I must say my excitement and expectation was quite high from word of mouth comments on Emirates flights from friends and family. Check in wss a breeze all 4 times as well as boarding the plane. The leg room is good, meals are decent and the inflight entertainment is top notch. The flight also includes a travel kit, tooth brush and paste, a sign on whether to wake you or not for food, flight socks and eye patch. All positives so far until I talk about the flight attendants.
Their attitudes are really poor towards passengers, there are very little smiles in economy, lots of eye rolling for simple requests and generally not friendly. They are also extremely poor at keeping the toilets supplied and clean. On all 4 flights I found myself replacing the toilet rolls, wiping down the drenched bench and floor, and no attendants within sight. I understand it's a long flight but the basics make the flight so more comfortable. I'd fly Emirates again but have a severely reduced expectation on the flight and the staff.

Date of travel: January 2020
3  Thank Damien H
Reviewed 30 January 2020

service was great! there were only 2 toilets that were working the other was shut down
due to malfunction! they were standing in the queue to use the toilet as well ;-(

Date of travel: August 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Christine A
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.