“I booked an AVIS car via Emirates and now probably a lowsuit starts”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 30 January 2020

After a year, it probably amounts to a lawsuit. CarTrawler, as a subcontractor of Emirates, received the agreed invoice amount from me, but passed on too little to AVIS. AVIS will now sue me for this amount because CarTrawler and AVIS are unable to clarify the settlement among themselves.

Date of travel: February 2019
2  Thank chris1991cologne

Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

Flew Emirates of 4 major legs of a recent trip to South America, Melbourne-Dubai Dubai-Rio Rio-Dubai Dubai-Melbourne, and I must say my excitement and expectation was quite high from word of mouth comments on Emirates flights from friends and family. Check in wss a breeze all 4 times as well as boarding the plane. The leg room is good, meals are decent and the inflight entertainment is top notch. The flight also includes a travel kit, tooth brush and paste, a sign on whether to wake you or not for food, flight socks and eye patch. All positives so far until I talk about the flight attendants.
Their attitudes are really poor towards passengers, there are very little smiles in economy, lots of eye rolling for simple requests and generally not friendly. They are also extremely poor at keeping the toilets supplied and clean. On all 4 flights I found myself replacing the toilet rolls, wiping down the drenched bench and floor, and no attendants within sight. I understand it's a long flight but the basics make the flight so more comfortable. I'd fly Emirates again but have a severely reduced expectation on the flight and the staff.

Date of travel: January 2020
3  Thank Damien H
Reviewed 30 January 2020

service was great! there were only 2 toilets that were working the other was shut down
due to malfunction! they were standing in the queue to use the toilet as well ;-(

Date of travel: August 2019
1  Thank Christine A
Reviewed 30 January 2020

A great way to travel on long haul flights from the chaffeur pick up in Adelaide to the drop off in central London from Gatwick. Flight crew service spot on, seats/beds very comfortable. The stopover in Dubai needs to be at least 3-4 hours to enable you to navigate between the 3 terminals and security otherwise a feeling of panic sets in.

Date of travel: December 2019
1  Thank 55judith
Reviewed 30 January 2020

I did not find Emirates better than most airlines. The food is really bad and the attention is nice but not so professional. It is very expensive and not good relationship price-quality.

Date of travel: December 2019
2  Thank esther b
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.