“A trip to forget”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 29 January 2020

I had the unfortunate chance to have purchased a ticket from Muscat to Dubai. Suffice to say the experience and handling of the cancellation of the flight was a complete and utter disaster. Our flight was scheduled at 710 pm, we were informed of cancellation of the flight at 10 pm and supposed overnight stay. The organization to get out of the airport, arrange transportation and hotel stay was a nightmare. No emirates staff was present for most of the process, and those that were didnt have a proper idea on how to handle the situation. The next day, Emirates had told us they would arrange transport to the airport but that didnt have. Everyone had to pay their own taxis with some people looking for atms as they didnt have cash. What an embarrassment for an airline that considers itself a leading airline in the world.

3  Thank hadijio

Reviewed 29 January 2020

I have travelled with Emirates regularly since 1991 on India and far East routes.Since they began service from Newcastle upon Tyne about 7? years ago,I almost always chose them.They were spectacular through the 90s,higher numbers have eroded standards a bit,but fares and schedules have kept me loyal.
My economy return to Delhi was about the same as last year.Dubai Delhi leg was shown as serviced by fly Dubai. This was a horrible experience,the airline is definitely not Emirates,though my documents claimed as much.
F gates are in a partially completed part of the airport,a long bus ride across the airfield.
Only KFC and similar,and a coffee shop with sorry no coffee..
A regular Emirates flight left Dubai for Delhi 10 minutes after Flydubai on the schedule,actually before,due to unavoidable delay.Whatever I saved on the ticket was not worth it.I recommend you don't do it.
The Newcastle departure is so convenient I might be stuck with them,but after 29 years as a customer I feel a bit disenchanted.Buyer beware.
Definitely do not choose fly Dubai.
I did reach Delhi safely,thanks,very relieved to get off,and in poor shape.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank dabarnes908
Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

Flying with Emirates was certainly not the worst flying experience or airline I have had, however I expected more from such a reputable company as this one. Our 7 hour flight on a Boeing 777-300 from Singapore to Melbourne was at an okay time; departed at 13:55 and landed at 00:20, although there was a slight delay with take off. Check in was good, complimented by online check in and then self bag drop off. Boarding was efficient as well. The seats on the aircraft were slightly dated and the leg room was at best, average. The meals were also mediocre and the service overall was not that good; they only offered drinks once, compared to airlines like British Airways where they make it clear that drinks are complimentary and unlimited and you can request them whenever. The inflight entertainment was decent and they even had cameras mounted outside of the plane that you could observe. We arrived at our destination on time and proceeded to get our bags in a timely manner. I would fly with this airline again, but I was disappointed that it didn't live up to all the hype that Emirates seems to get as a carrier.

1  Thank MR_Travels1920
Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

I was on board flight NCL to CMB stop over Dubai. Service was horrible. Flight was delayed for 30 minutes. Guys next to my seat were hungry so the do i. In flight service was taking more than an hour to serve food. I went and ask the flight attendant can i have a drink. He said we will be serving food soon. I took another half an hour for them to start serving. Thats no food or drink for more than 5 hours for me in including the time arrived at the Airport. Flight attendant was Easton European had a right attitude towards me, forgive me if thats to do with his spoken English.
Finally, food arrived on my tray with a rock hard peace of cake, soggy bun, and some narrow peace of Omlet.
Im frequent flyer of Srilankan Qatar Singapore airlines. Only reason to fly Emirates is my departure location. Among all the airlines i find Emirates is the worst. I hope i will never have to fly so call the best airline of all Emirates the worst.

1  Thank harindag2020
Reviewed 28 January 2020

I Had Recently Planned A Tour Of Europe, And I Had Heard The Name Of Emirates Airlines Lot.
That's Why I Booked My Europe Return Tickets In Emirates Airline
My Ticket Details Is :-
Airline Pnr--N6acdb , Refrence Id- Ma76781 , Booked On - 13-11-2019
Also Attached The Copy Of E Tickets
I Had To Go To Montpellier From Delhi, And Emirates Gave Me Flight Tickets From Delhi To Dubai, Dubai To Paris And Paris To Montpellier
You Can See Confirmed Tickets For This Rout In Flight Tickets.

Delhi To Dubai And Dubai To Paris Flight Was Perfect,
After This I Had A Montpellier Flight No. Ek 7113 Class Economy Dated 9th January 2020 At 10.00
But It Was Told At Paris Airport That Is Not Your Flight Ticket You Have To Go By Train. Told At Paris Airport That Emirates Airline Cheat People Like This. And Take Money From Them By Giving Them Wrong Tickets.
Also You Can Check There Is No Mentioned On The Ticket That You Have To Go By Train.
Knowingly Emirates Cheated On Me. Because Of Emirate's Deception The Entire Tour Was Wasted
And Getting There Late Forced Me To Take A Room For 100 Euro. At Hotel Aragon At Montpellier.
Emirates Lost My Entire Tour.

And After All My Return Ticket From Frankfurt To India Flight Via Dubai
Airline Pnr--N6acdb , Refrence Id- Ma76781 , Booked On - 13-11-2019
The Flight From Frankfurt To Dubai Was Very Good, But This Emirates Also Cheated A Flight From Dubai To Delhi.
Emirates Shifted Me To The Worst Terminal At Dubai Airport
Where I Was Boarded On A Local Flight By Giving Emirates Boarding Card In The Name Fly Dubai Where I Asked For Water To Drink From Them, They Demanded (5 Dharam Dubai Currency) For Water
I Am Totally Shocked, This Is The Standerd Of Emirates Such A Poor Service.
Emirates Is Cheating Money With This Deception Of 0f Emirates.
I Have Finances And Mantaly Hares.

I Have All The Boarding Card And Flight Tickets For This Tour And Bean Photos And Recordings Of Flight.

I Hope That Action Will Be Taken On This Complaint Soon As Soon Possible And I Will Be Awarded Compensation For Whatever Green Balance. Otherwise I Have To Get Legal Help.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank amitage
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.