“Home from Egypt”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Actually good room in the seats for economy, great quality food and good service for a along flight.

Date of travel: February 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (48,230)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I am tired of lack of planning from Emirates for this route. 80% folks are Indians and mostly vegetarians, but even if you specifically ask for veggie food, there is no guarantee that you will get it :(. This has happened 2 times to me now, and while they are extremely apologetic, and promise to followup, no one did this time. Last time I complained to the customer service and a very rude lady called me and threw 6K miles at me; what will I do with them?
I don't want miles, I want guarantee that I will get my veggie food. If I did not know better, I would suspect that the airline is semi-racist. After this happened this winter again, I am beginning to wonder that; especially since I did not get my promised call back from customer service as the chief air hostess had promised.
The only solution , as the hostesses on he plan told me was to order vegan food.
There is apparently no other recourse.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Lochan N
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed Emirates. I like the plane. The food is very very nice. You get flights with just one stop over. It's comfortable. Enough space. Enough entertainment. The staff are ok. The only thing I hated was the plane that went from Durban and stopped in Dubai was terrible. Was not so clean. The toilets were so so dirty. The glass that I was going to drink in was not washed

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Flown longhaul with Emirates before & have never had any problems with staff in flight or check in. For the price of the economy tickets for such a long flight it's definitely good value even with paying extra for seats!

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Apalled at the service EK 500 Dxb to Mum 21:50 departure Dxb on 17th Feb 2019. Flight attendant Ms.Militsa forgets to serve me Dinner!! After twenty minutes as she walks by... I remind her....reply was very casual oh I forgot? Really? Is this what makes Emirates the best Airline? What are the in flight supervisors doing? Was left hungry on a 4 hour flight. Shame. I wouldn't recommend the airline to anyone again. Racist? Hmm. No comments.

Date of travel: February 2019