“Seamless”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service and fantastic staff. We changed planes at Dubia airport for the second leg. We were able to get off one plane and straight onto the next. This suited us rather than sit around in an airport lounge.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (41,460)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew on the A380 for the first time - wow what a fabulous plane. Good seat width and leg room and nice meals. Loads of films and other entertainment to choose from. I would definitely use them again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well we were waiting IN the flight ON the tarmac for 2.5hrs on the 19th of Sept as there was brake issue!
Menu changed from lunch to 'tea'
Even though the service was extremely good I think Emirates need to check their planes prior to boarding - not the 1st time for an incident as such!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just believe EK is the best airline company. Their reputation is not great for no reason. Simply awesome to fly Emirates. Hello tomorrow!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed my flight back to Manchester via Dubai thankfully we were not delayed and only had 2 hours in Dubai transfer. Good Service and excellent entertainment lots of films. I use Emirates a lot good very for the Service they provide