“Hands down the best business class service I've received.”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 6 April 2018

On long journeys my wife and I like to sprawl out a little and travel business. Business on the A380 is decent, but on the 777-300ER its brilliant.

The service we received was excellent. The stewardess was very attentive, and very helpful! She got my wife the colour bag she wanted, and when she didnt feel like the food menu dessert - was given a range hotel chocolat chocolates.

The seat itself looked smaller in comparison to the A380, but was equally comfortable. Reclined nice and flat, and the screen size was approx 12-13".

The food on the flight was fantastic and varied.

Excellent experience from Emirates!

Date of travel: October 2017
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (43,318)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My flight left Dubai at 2:30AM for New York JFK. The business class section in the A380-800 was superb. This is the new double-decker plane made by Airbus and it was my first time flying in one. It appeared that the entire upper floor of the plane was dedicated to business and first class passengers. Even in such a wide plane, there were only 4 seats across in a row - very spacious.

The service was good and the audio-visual entertainment was extensive, with a large screen for each passenger. As with some other business class sections, the windows could be covered automatically to assist in controlling the cabin environment and encouraging sleep.

As we approached the USA I was awakened after a sound sleep and fed a nice breakfast before disembarking and moving to the domestic portion of my trip back to Texas. This was a very good flight and I look forward to flying Emirates again when I get the chance.

Extra bonus - as a business class passenger, Emirates sent a car to pick me up at my hotel in Dubai for no extra charge.

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I traveled round trip with Emirates for the first time this past month and it was a great experience. There aren't usually exciting things to share about economy, especially when on a plane for 12-14hrs at a time! However, there was a lot of legroom, I'm 5'-10" and I was able to stretch my legs. Another perk of the extra legroom is when passengers in front of you recline, you still have room to be comfortable. Otherwise, the tv screens were larger than other airlines and they passed around a little kit of eye mask, socks, toothbrush/toothpaste, and a face cloth. I don't eat the airplane food, so I can comment on the quality but there were 2 meals and a snack during my flight.

Date of travel: March 2018
1  Thank Michelle T
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Checked in on-line and printed boarding passes at home, saving time at the airport. We had pre booked seats and were told the gate number from which to board. Boarding is very organised. The cabins were quite spacious for economy class. We had a choice of menus and free drinks throughout the flight. There is a good choice of entertainment on your personal screen and free headsets provided. Also a good luggage allowance of 30kg per person and 10kg cabin baggage.

Date of travel: February 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Departed and arrived punctually. Food selection reasonable for flight duration. Seat back tv reasonable. Leg room on this 777 did not seem as generous as the A380 but still fine. Friendly and courteous crew.

Date of travel: December 2017