“Good flight”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Departed and arrived punctually. Food selection reasonable for flight duration. Seat back tv reasonable. Leg room on this 777 did not seem as generous as the A380 but still fine. Friendly and courteous crew.

Write a ReviewReviews (39,965)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Punctual departure and arrival. Menu offered but in reality i's a PR stunt as little real choice. Good selection of complimentary drinks. Seat back tv good. Service average to good. Staff friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

When traveling I booked Emirates as was told they were good and to get best value it was from Gatwick to Dubi, then from Dubi to Bali which should of took around 17 hours but was a lot longer as we had snow in Gatwick so the plain had to be defrosted then when we got to Bali we were informed that our luggage never arrived so had to wait over 20hr for it to arrive.
On the way back on the leg from Bali to Dubi they ran out of choice of meals so was offered a kids meal which was yuck so never ate any of it and on the flight from Dubi to Gatwick the turbulence was terrible I have flow many times all over and never felt as sick as I did on this flight.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Emirates let themselves down on this flight. When I fly all I do is watch the map and read. So on this time the in-flight the tracking did not work and neither did my reading light. Staff did try fix the problem but to no avail. Other passengers seem to have the same problem and were compensated with drinks but nothing came my way. SOmeone did note the seat numbers affected but no feedback from Emirates. A very poor and uncomfortable 9 hours

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Flew from Manchester to Manilla via Dubai,on an Airbus 380,I thought the seats had plenty of room and leg space, although I'm only a short person ! And they did recline enough to relax and have a little sleep,the entertainment system was good with plenty of choice,the cabin crew were great nothing to much trouble,plenty of food and choice of drinks,and all good quality,think is was excellent value,would fly Emirates again !