“Best in class”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I booked economy class from Melbourne to Auckland. When I checked in at the airport, the ground staff upgraded me to Business class. The service that was provided on the plane was faultless including the staff courtesy, the meals and the attention to passengers' requests throughout the journey.
The F&B options are the best in class to cater multiple options including specific dietary requirements and taste.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (37,916)

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I really do not understand emirates, from our home country we took A380 great flight and confortable, from Dubai it was a nightmare. Old dirty aircraft with screen so old and you cannot even command. Feels like 3rd world's airline. I wouldn't recommend Emirates if they continue to use theses old aircrafts. Even though we had a great service from cabin crew.

1  Thank hiritos
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I wasn't meant to flight this route but because of lack of customer care from another carrier I found myself on Emirates. We started out trying to see if we could change our seats to an bulk or emergency. And just like that we get Bulkhead with me on aisle. On our flight, the crew, between them, spoke 19 different languages. That's service. Everyone was provided a warm blanket. I've never seen that in Economy. The EFT screen seemed larger than other Economy cabin. So much content to view or listen to. Because we were coming from Mauritius, we were out of the news loop as most of our tv channels in the hotel room were French. It was a great service to be able to watch live news on the plane. Food service Great. The attention to the customer Great. Also, the second part of the leg, DUB to CPT, we asked for Bulk or Emergency but were told its all full. Our original seats were window and middle. Do you know that Emirates Agent at the gate in Dubai for flight 770 opened up his screen and showed me what was available? Never has that happened to me. I picked out what i wanted. My Madame is only 5'4" so she sat in the middle and I the aisle. And you know what? being 6'1" 200lbs, that seat was comfortable. Air Emirates service is the best I've experienced in all my travel so far, combining staff and their Air Fleet.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Emirates provided friendly comfortable service. Enough attention to your needs but not disruptive. Staff were charming. It's a long haul from Melbourne to Dubai but it was good. Being able to sit in a pair of seats with my husband was also good as we were not bothering or bothered by another person in the row.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I have been a frequent user of Emirates and just like before this flight was comfortable. The service was excellent and staff were very friendly.
As a coeliac disease sufferer, my gluten free meal was better than that in the past, but still can be improved. There were no gluten free snacks. This can be avoided by adding, for example, some cheese and GF biscuits in the main meal so that I can use them during snack time.
During my check in at Dubai airport I was very impressed by the offer of help, due to the long walk between check in area and the gate. I did decline it because I had plenty of time to walk and sit for a drink in the airport.
I have enjoyed watching new films, however the screen needs some repair.