Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After embarking on a vacation that would, not only be the most expensive I have ever taken, but be the furthest away from home we have ever been, this airline ruined everything. The food on the airline caused me and all of my travel companions to be ill. After arriving in Dubai, UAE my bag was lost and could not be located. I spent a week in Dubai without any clothing and was forced to purchase clothes and cosmetics with my own money. The airline never offered to assist me with anything or provide any minimum amount of compensation. This airline ruined my vacation!!!!!!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank Cecil F
Write a ReviewReviews (25,814)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Amazing flight. Friendly staff starting from check in counters ending with cabin crew. Smooth take off and landing. Tasty food with many options although it's Economy seat. ICE inflight entertainment system is wow. Comfortable seat and had a good sleep.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed the flight. It was comfortable and i was entertained by their ICE selection. I appreciated their token free wifi for skyward members.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Although I do reviews for hotels. It's my first for a flight as they are usually much of a muchness. Well after the last 5 flight with Emirates. That's changed. We had 5 long haul flights. Gatwick -Dubia- Hong Kong - Bangkok - Dubia - Gatwick. We flew Emirates as thought they had a good reputation for service and food. We normally use Virgin or BA for long haul.
Well the food and beverage service on the first 3 flights was well below par. Even though on all the flights we were sat near the front where they start thier food service only 1 choice was left. On the flight to Hong Kong My partner doesn't like fish and was told that there was only fish left so it was either that or nothing!!!! We complained and eventually they brought an alternative. Only one drink was brought. I asked for coffee said would bring later. Never arrived even thought requested it a couple of times. I got the feeling that if you travel economy treated very much as third class passengers. Will use virgin or BA from now on. None are perfect but at least usually get 2 choices of food and soft drinks brought throughout a long haul flight.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Over my expectations in comfort, service and entertainment. Surprised when I discovered it was the A380 that would take us all the way to sunny Dubai :-)

Can highly recommend travelling with Emirates.