“Meh ”
Review of El Al Israel Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While the lounge staff were pleasant and the environment was pleasant, the flight itself was ... well, meh. Unmemorable and unsurprising. The aging aircraft interiors dont keep up with other airlines now. The seats are not the fully lay flat style (even my boss who was in first class complained of the same thing). Meals were adequate but literally unmemorable. Time for an overhaul El Al!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (2,933)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good service on a very long fly .Fly attandents were polite and halpfull .food was as normal in this industry-poor !

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Seats are cramped, especially when seat reclines in front of you. Food is terrible - every single meal and snack. Old 747 showing it's age. TV system waaaayyyy outdated, for example. Beware four across middle section. No love, but it's the most secure for safety, soooo...

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked 2 roundtrip flights from Los Angeles to Tel Aviv, their website is a joke, I couldn't book though their website because it kept logging me out and crashing the page, so I booked through Expedia, I assigned my seats and meals and after I booked I still called the airline to make sure they had the right information. Everything was fine but when we checked in at the airport they literally gave me the last 2 seats at the end of the plane, yes, the ones don't have any space to decline the chair, or space to store your carry-on luggage. I told them that my Mother has a medical condition and she has to use the bathroom often but they didn't care, it was such a pain to ask people to move every 3-4 hours, I understand people was annoyed that's the reason I selected my seats 6 months before my trip!.
On the way back the same story, I couldn't believe it, WTF. Prices aren't cheap, we spent almost $3,000 and our experience was a nightmare.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a night flight from Tel-Aviv to London-Luton. The check-in process was very long, took about 45 minutes.
Boarding was alright but the plane was not very comfortable. The chairs were very similar to the ones on easyjet planes. Just a little bit better, not much.
The food was fine and so was the service.
We felt we payed a lot of money for a flight very similar to a low-cost flight. Should have just booked one of these and saved our money.