“Value for money”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We use easyJet whenever we fly, as they offer an excellent, good value service Everytime. The no frills package suits us. You can go prepared if you want to eat on board, or take advantage of one of their meal deals.

2  Thank Cerises1949
Write a ReviewReviews (36,080)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Love this airline. They are reliable with fantastic prices and brilliant staff ... even on our return back to belfast we where delayef and they where genuine about it even though it couldnt be helped as there was a medical issue from the previous passengers. And they wished me a happy 30th too

1  Thank LovesLastShift
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Sat on a plane for 2 hours is no fun waiting to be de-iced! We were number 41 in the queue. No drink or food was offered.

The seats are wafer thin and the legroom is not great!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I just got back this morning flying for the first time with easyJet. It would certainly be my last. I flew from London Stansted on the 26th March with my family for our Easter holidays to Dalaman. The flight (EZY 3155) got delayed by an hour and on return route last night (04.04.2018) not only was it delayed by an hour departing but had to make an unscheduled stop into Amsterdam airport for further delay.
At this point my kids were hungry and thirsty, one of the stewardess Nicola said she can’t serve as it’s now ‘closed’.
Instead of 00:55hrs landing, we landed at 3:10hrs .
All in all it was a terrible experience flying with easyJet. My one and only experience.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Travelled today and generally acceptable until transit to departure gate. Was left for 25 minutes in departure area before eventually transport to aircraft turned up, during this time could only hear last call announcements, very stressful. Was last to board aircraft and could see other passengers irritated by delay, none of my making. Assistant passengers should be boarded first, not last.