“Still flying in our eighties!”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 23 February 2018

A very peasant and stress free journey both ways with a most attentive crew. From arriving at Gatwick to returning a week later the flight were very much part of our holiday. We are looking forward to our next flight there in September, thank Easyjet.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (36,150)

Reviewed 23 February 2018

My flight from Kavala airport to London Gatwick and back, was great. We arrived and returned ahead of schedule, which was time saving. I chose the flexi fare, which gave me extra luggage, priority boarding and a 7 pound food voucher for the flight. I received all services as advertised. I find Kavala airport more convenient for me, as I do not have to travel to Thessaloniki for a flight and at the end of the day, it is more effective for me. I suppose the same applies for travellers from the surrounding cities. I definitely reccomend it!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 23 February 2018

We flew out to share a half term break with family. You know what you are getting with Easyjet; a low-cost carrier and no frills, unless you pay for them. However, I was very impressed with the return flight landing in Belfast. The wind was gusting quite badly and the 'plane was being buffeted. The pilot did an excellent job of landing the aircraft and he got a round of applause.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

flew easyjet with family, 7 of us in total, booked assistance, mum a wheelchair, & lift onto the aircraft, & my daughter is autistic, so she has the voucher, that is supposed to prevent us from being split up & lets people know she needs to go on the quieter route to the aircraft, what a farce! we were told to wait in assistance area after checking in, waited for an age, then got a call to go to gate...mum was taken to the lift, were were told to go on the bus, i explained my daughter couldn't manage with a full bus, i was then sent with 3 of my other children onto the bus while they sorted something for my daughter, who stayed behind with her older sister, within 10 mins they both appeared with a group of other people from another bus! my daughter at this point was having major anxiety, & was really upset, totally unacceptable!
On the plus side tho, the aircraft staff were brilliant, the flight itself was comfortable, seats a good size, the return journey was less hectic, the airport in lanzarote was fantastic, they put my daughter on the "less busy" route, & she was much calmer,
liverpool easyjet staff need a lesson from the spanish!!!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Tui in the UK are using EasyJet for some of their package holidays.We took EasyJet as part of a Tui package. This has some advantages - you get 23kg (15/20kg Tui) hold baggage and one item of hand baggage (no weight restriction within dimensions) and you check in using their self check-in and now at Gatwick thier automated bag tagging and drop. This feature where the passenger tags their own bag for the hold is becoming more common (we first experienced with Jet Star in Australia) - and although at first intimidating it becomes easy when you've done it a couple of times. The reason I mention this is I always found Thomson's / Tui's UK ground handling agents to be especially unfriendly and officious, so I don't miss them at all. EasyJet crew work hard and keep smiling and nothing is a big problem in my experience. The aircraft are clean and modern. I have also been fortunate enough on the sectors I've flown to experience on-time punctuality. The speedy way they turn around an aircraft on the ground is impressive - probably because the crew do so much collecting of rubbish and so on during the flight.