“easyjet flight”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 19 February 2018

very prompt ontime no fuss very helpful staff I would fly with EasyJet very good value for money also plenty leg room

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Andrew P
Write a ReviewReviews (37,440)

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Bristol to Lisbon was very good. One bag checked in and hand luggage to go through customs. Flight good and staff excellent. Return was not as quite as good. Check in slow and after passport control held in a cramped area (standing) for a long time. Eventually herded onto a bus to get to the plane. Waited for over 20 minutes before we found out that we were short of a pilot. This was because of bead weather earlier in the day in Lisbon and the pilot scheduled to fly us home had been diverted. Thankfully another pilot was found and saved the flight being cancelled. The pilot apologised and explained the situation in such a way that I didn't hear a grumble from anyone. Once again the staff were excellent. Thank you easyJet.

1  Thank Kathleen M
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I cannot believe that easyJet are not allowing people to take a handbag and a cabin suitcase on board I was extremely annoyed when they told me to put my handbag into my suitcase at Gatwick airport or otherwise I had to pay £74 on the spot which was way over the money I paid for the whole flight. I think that for a budget airline this is quite unacceptable as no other airline does that. Addition if they do decide on that to be their policy maybe they should lower the prices for the big suitcases.

When you get on board the leg room is crazy tiny and the actual seats are so small and not very comfortable.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Flew with four bags containing lots of dive equipment. No problems whatsoever as long as you book your luggage in advance. Easy booking system, comfortable plane with plenty legroom, even for me at 6ft 3.
Highly recommended

1  Thank Howard0604
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Check in as usual took seconds. Flights left and arrived promptly. Crew on plane excellent. In flight meals of good standard.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)