“"Hands Free"”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Dec travel to Malaga and return. Used for first hands free, was £4 but now £5 or e6 from Malaga. Bag reclaim very quickly and priority boarding , think is excellent idea especially with 32 steps at Belfast to negotiate. Ideal for short break. Staff very efficient and great pilot kept us updated on weather conditions and flight information. Check in at Malaga very busy but professional. Great value for money.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (37,210)

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

First time with Easy Jet and was a little concerned following reviews. However we had great flights and service outbound and inbound. Price of food and drink very reasonable. We had a new plane both ways with the new seats and was very comfortable on 4 hour flight. Will use again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank LOCKY66
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Easyjet's luggage policy states that hold bags will be charged a minimum and maximum cost of between £13.99 and £33.99 for a 23kg bag. However, for a flight I have booked for 22nd Dec, the same bag costs £108.00. I telephoned the call centre to query the increase and was told that on popular dates, the price of the seats go up, as does the luggage. I think that is outrageous and totally unfair. We all know that holiday prices are much higher for the seats, but for the luggage too? Come on Easyjet, thats just ripping us off.

2  Thank JCS005
Reviewed 17 December 2017

We haven't even flown yet we fly on the 27th but I had to praise their Customer Services, specifically a young lady called Thulie, who I believe is based in South Africa.
I had made the classic mistake of not reading all the T&C's and I was in imminent danger of losing nearly 200 pounds so when I called I was very angry and very upset. Thulie listened to my case, calmed me down and resolved the issue far better than I even had expected. I know that budget airlines get a lot of bad press but I think that we should be willing to give them credit when it's due. Thulie I hope that you get the credit you deserve you are a star!

3  Thank John C
Reviewed 17 December 2017

A popular flight this one but usually hassle free. Using the app for tickets is the easiest and your free to browse, sit etc and the app tells you when the gate is ready and which one so no staring intently at display boards. Quickly loaded and flight time of approx 50 minutes.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)