“On time with great service”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Received an upgrade from economy to business on this long flight. Flight attendants were helpful in getting luggage stored, provided water before take off as it was hot outside and as the airport terminal is closed, due to hurricane damage.
Service was great as flight attendants brought drinks and took orders for food. Had one of the best stews ever for lunch...Arrived on time and then had to deal with long lines at immigration!

Date of travel: July 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (42,360)

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I have not flown Delta Airlines in over 22 years and was pleasantly surprised at how nice the flight was. The plane was new, spotless and the seating actually comfortable in Economy class. I was cold and without asking the flight attendant brought me a blanket. Such nice service.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Like always I pick a team that is consistently that is easy to work with and someone who is accountable. Delta has not failed me on either aspect to date. Over the past two years I have begun to travel a little more than I like to but Delta has made it alot easier. With the fewest cancellations in the airlines today, Delta provides reassurance to me that I will make my flights and appointments. I can always find it cheaper...but you get what you pay for. The attendants and gate attendants have been great to this point. I will continue to chose Delta as my airlines and allow some mistakes...its consistency in service is what is important to me. Fly Delta!!

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Great Experience- on time departure and early arrival. Food excellent and airline hosts and hostesses were gracious and helpful. Bags arrived safely and we were out of the airport before our schedule landing time.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018

The Captain walked through the entire cabin and welcomed each person on board, and thanked them for flying Delta. He passed out "wings" to the kids on board. The most amazing thing, after landing in Atlanta as I was deboarding The Captain was personally pushing a passenger's wheelchair up the gate ramp ! I just had to shake the man's hand, and let him know what a great ambassador for Delta he was. (I wish I had written down his name). What a true gentleman. Thank you Sir.

Date of travel: August 2018