“On time departure and early arrival”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Departed on time and actually arrived twenty minutes early. Flight attendants were very professional and friendly. Lunch was a choice of salmon or chicken on a bed of so called greens. Chicken was very good but the greens were bitter.

• In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,732)

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I found my flying experience to be satisfactory. Though I am tall, I felt that I had enough leg room for most of the flights. I had an unruly elderly person sitting behind me for the ATL-SEA flight last week. This person would not let me put my seat back without Slamming it back. I figured I could handle it, but it was rude. The SEA-FAI and FAI-SEA flights were a newer plane, and the lighting was interesting. I felt that the legroom was the worst, however, on this flight. One flight I was in Comfort + but my knees were against the seat in front of me.
The staff was great on most of the flights. One of the crew on the flight from MSP - RIC was really good, and had an exceptional voice.
The choice of snacks is not bad, with about four choices. Often they offered more than one snack. The coffee was actually good, too.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 25 February 2018

This was a vacation - there is a connection in ATL. The first flight from DCA to ATL was on an older plane and they served no meals in first class even though it was breakfast time. The 2nd leg was from ATL to BON, again in an older plane and a part of our meals were not completely defrosted.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Really wonderful flight to Atlanta, because it was a 2 seat side...more crowded From Atlanta to Tucson on 3 seat sided airplane! But all in all good service

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Long trip 14 hours from LA to Sydney, Australia. Wanted to upgrade to business class but travel agent wanted $4000 per person for that part of trip. Called Delta and price was even more. Could not see spending that much money just to fly.
Other than economy seats not bad flight. Fairly good food and movies to watch.