“Fabulous! Who said, the next time-round won't ever, be, as good as it gets!?!! They WRONG!”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I simply moved the mouse-around, and grabbed the most seductive flight price I could find, so my mind-set was not, seat 1-A or 1 B when I went... BUT, for the fumes-like cost of my super-deal ticket, I was treated to exceptional care from check-in to touch-down! And I travel for a living, so I Bad: spoilt even! I found it totally refreshing to look around my cabin at 35,000 feet, to see my peers and compatriots-in-travel with similar pleased smiles on their mugs as well to share. Well-done to the check in crew...and the in-flight team, who converted a delayed start to a delightful flight! It must be something in the water?! Please continue to drink from the tops customer service well! ..YOU did Swell!

Date of travel: September 2017
1  Thank AmericaOverEasy
Write a ReviewReviews (43,931)

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Another delay in service. It is so frustrating to end a wonderful vacation with flight delays. Air travel is miserable these days.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I can`t think of ever having any a bad flight with Delta,Prompt at the boarding and deplaning with an excellent flight crew.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Great flight, plane was clean and flight attendants were awesome and very pleasant. A few bumpy spots but the pilot navigated around them. Overall great flight.

Delta is my airline of choice.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I confess my expectations were very low. American carriers have such a poor reputation for shoddy service. Very quickly, I realized I was not dealing with any American carrier. I was more than pleasantly surprised to find that Delta has taken a lot of time and effort to take care of the tiniest details. They have found the magic in modern air travel.

This is not to say that there were issues. I initially booked non-stops between Seattle and Fort Lauderdale only to wind up on milk-runs as is the norm in air travel in the USA. The old MD-90s I found them to be cramped and noisy- way substandard to the level of product Delta is working so hard to produce.

All of that was made up, however, by the cheeriness and proactive nature of every. single. person. we encountered both outbound as well as inbound. Every agent and attendant acted as though they were empowered to help. And help they did.

I love the fact that Delta SkyMiles don't expire. I love the fact I can send SMS texts from the plane free of charge. I love the massive selection of movies, TV shows, and games. I love the fact I get notifications on the Delta App that my bags were loaded onto the plane.

I lost my phone at Fort Lauderdale airport. An agent lent me her own personal iPhone to use the "Find my Phone" app to locate mine. How many people would do that? We found it and another agent made sure it was at the gate before I boarded.

I met so many people who were determined to make it a good day. It seems to me Delta is serious about being successful in the short term... and in the long term.

If you're on the fence whether you should book with Delta or someone else... pick Delta. You will not regret the choice.

The MD-90 lowered my ratings of both legroom and seat comfort. Once these old "Diesel" DC-9 derivatives are gone, Delta's seat experience will be consistently positive.

If I did not experience these awful seats, I would have given Delta 4 dots for both.

Date of travel: February 2018