“Great plane and service”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Great plane with seat back entertainment and charging stations. On time both ways on the trip. Service was good on the flight.

Write a ReviewReviews (39,789)

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Although it was a lake effect snow white out the a/c on 1st leg of the trip took off late which they made up in the air. I commend them for taking off and not cancelling the flight. Landing in Atlanta we had almost 3 hrs between flights because our next flight to Alexandria was delayed waiting on a crew coming in on another flight. Even so our bags were not transferred. Being notified by the Delta smart phone app of you bags is very helpful but I only saw them offloaded but never reloaded on the 2nd flight. The bags were delayed till the next day and I had to drive 20 miles one way to go to the airport to pick them up. With the amount of time between flights there was no excuse for this.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

First time flying Delta and let me say it was the best flight we have been on!!! We were on a Airbus 330 to and from Cancun from Minneapolis. Offers each seat screen in headrest, snacks, drinks, very nice flight attendants, very very clean plane. Flight was smooth and quick. Will definitely fly Delta again!!!

1  Thank Lindsey M
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Flying as an "assisted traveler" was a challenging and unsure process. With that in mind, Delta Airlines more than exceeded my expectations. I can safe they were with me every step of the way. Thanks Delta. Your employees were outstanding and life savers along my journey.

1  Thank pmoore222
Reviewed 17 February 2018

To me, a no-excitement flight is a good thing. Everything was on time. No trouble making connecting flights. Luggage arrived on time and in one piece. Not much more to ask for - beyond more legroom and a meal . . .

I do have a loyalty card which gives me 1 free checked bag. Normally, I don't use it but we did for this trip.

2  Thank Brad I