“Delayed flight, but great service”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 24 November 2017

The flight was delayed, but not due to traffic, but due to a fuel imbalance issue. Thats something that could be avoided. The boarding process was fine and the plane was clean Pretty horrible wifi service, but the flight attendants were great Arrived just a few minutes late

1  Thank Bernardo F
Write a ReviewReviews (39,761)

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I have flown Delta many times and am a sky miles member. Last September we went on vacation to China and had 4 legs of our flight from Delta. All the other was from China Airlines. I did not know just how close Delta puts their seats, I am 6 feet tall and my knees were still hitting the seat in front of me. I was surprised that we were served meals flying from Seattle to Beijing. The food was ok but at least they fed us. The staff were very friendly and kept coming by to see if we needed anything. I know that after taking 4 China Airline flights where there is plenty of legroom and food on every flight Delta just doesn't compare. I don't know how the seats are on other airlines as I have only flown Delta over the last 15 years. The cleanliness was very poor, the pocket in front of my had all sorts of wrappers and Kleenex.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Flew from london to Tampa with a stop in Atlanta. The flight attendants on our first flight were very helpful and extremely nice. I was reading reviews about this airline before I took my flight and was expecting less than average service but Delta has exceeded my expectations by miles. Overall a great experience and I have never flown with an airline that fed us so much. Its like the food kept on coming.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We both had a horrible experience on flight D419 Milan to JFK and Delta 474 to Venice. Both times we had a similar experience. On flight DL419 on Nov 09 2017 we had seats 28C and 28D . The people in front of us would put seats so far back My legs were against their seat and I couldn't even get up to go to the bathrooms. Then to top it off would put their feet against the wall in front of them pushing back even further. To try and alleviate this problem I had to put my tray out and add 2 water bottles to gain 2 inch against my legs. Pictures are enclosed. I also am a Delta American express card holder and his only happened on these 2 flights to and from JFK, This is totally unacceptable. Everything else was fine.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

In this day and age of economy in flights we actually received a hot meal. In addition we had a tv screen that allowed you to watch movies or TV shows AT NO COST.