“Great airline to fly with”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Flew from london to Tampa with a stop in Atlanta. The flight attendants on our first flight were very helpful and extremely nice. I was reading reviews about this airline before I took my flight and was expecting less than average service but Delta has exceeded my expectations by miles. Overall a great experience and I have never flown with an airline that fed us so much. Its like the food kept on coming.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We both had a horrible experience on flight D419 Milan to JFK and Delta 474 to Venice. Both times we had a similar experience. On flight DL419 on Nov 09 2017 we had seats 28C and 28D . The people in front of us would put seats so far back My legs were against their seat and I couldn't even get up to go to the bathrooms. Then to top it off would put their feet against the wall in front of them pushing back even further. To try and alleviate this problem I had to put my tray out and add 2 water bottles to gain 2 inch against my legs. Pictures are enclosed. I also am a Delta American express card holder and his only happened on these 2 flights to and from JFK, This is totally unacceptable. Everything else was fine.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

In this day and age of economy in flights we actually received a hot meal. In addition we had a tv screen that allowed you to watch movies or TV shows AT NO COST.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We've been flying Delta several times in a row now in order to accumulate the frequent flyer miles. We've been very satisfied or we wouldn't continue to fly. them. They are well organized, the personnel is friendly and we have been comfortable and safe. Except for a few minor difficulties, all went smooth in both directions NY to Rome and Barcelona to New York

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had plenty of leg room and we were sitting in 39A-39B, the flight went very well and we got at the Airport earlier which was very appreciated since it's a very long flight. The flight attendents gave us a very good service, the food is not so good it could be better.