“Great staff and smooth flight”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 23 November 2017

In this day and age of economy in flights we actually received a hot meal. In addition we had a tv screen that allowed you to watch movies or TV shows AT NO COST.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (39,697)

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We've been flying Delta several times in a row now in order to accumulate the frequent flyer miles. We've been very satisfied or we wouldn't continue to fly. them. They are well organized, the personnel is friendly and we have been comfortable and safe. Except for a few minor difficulties, all went smooth in both directions NY to Rome and Barcelona to New York

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We had plenty of leg room and we were sitting in 39A-39B, the flight went very well and we got at the Airport earlier which was very appreciated since it's a very long flight. The flight attendents gave us a very good service, the food is not so good it could be better.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

We were lucky enough to be upgraded to Delta One Business class after our Virgin Atlantic Flight was transferred to Delta. We booked over 12 months in advance and we had Premium Economy and as Delta don’t offer this service they were going to downgrade me to economy but as I explained I had planned this trip 12 months in advance to celebrate mine and my wife’s birthday the lady at Virgin upgraded us as a birthday gift!

The service is great and the seats are great, I managed to get a lot of sleep as you are on a flat bed really. The food was really good and the choices brilliant. They know how to treat you and they provided exceptional service.

I pre booked the seats and made a bit of a mistake as our seats were behind each other by the window so it meant we were travelling alone. A nice guy offered to move seats for us so at least we were nearer and then I asked another guy if he wouldn’t mind swapping for a window seat and he jumped at the chance. So piece of advice, if you want seats together book the middle two seats in Delta One.

Our connecting flight was a bit tight in Atlanta so make sure you have enough time as it’s a big airport and we were lucky to be first off through security but given there were only a few desks open it still had a wait.

When we arrived in Atlanta was when we had a few problems. Firstly my wife’s case didn’t make the flight and didn’t arrive and then they couldn’t find my connecting ticket on the system. The lady on the Delta information desk was really helpful and ensured she could print my boarding pass and told us what to do about the lost luggage. We did get my wife’s case but 24 hours after we arrived which meant she had no dress for her friends Wedding service the next morning and nothing clean. She was a little upset, especially with the pictures but she handled it well.

I am not sure why a case that was business and first class would not make the plane when it is priority but she is happy she has her case and it wasn’t lost. I used the app to track the luggage which was really good and very accurate and they dropped it at our hotel within an hour of it arriving in Memphis.

Would definitely recommend Delta One. Our internal Flight was a 60 min flight from Atlanta to Memphis and if I am honest not sure it is worth travelling First. You get a coffee and snack and it’s all a bit rushed so not sure if I would pay the difference next time.

First time we have flown Delta and overall it was good and would have had a higher rating if they hadn’t lost my case and ticket!

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

For us if we are going to India this most convenient flight from MSP to Amsterdam. Exactly halfway to India. Nice flight but in economy class little less leg room if I compare with Swiss Air. Staffs were friendly and all the meal option available.