“Horrendous”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 21 October 2017

we arrived in Atlanta from Manchester, we had an our or 2 spare to wait for our flight,
the board showed our flight as the expected time approx 6.30pm, however this time came and went and still no word from the Delta staff, it was only when an hour had passed by when the flight had still not showed that the passengers where getting restless, we where then told that the flight would not be arriving until 7am the following morning, they offered to put us up in hotels at a cost to ourselves, we decided to stay at the airport as the initial checking through security I really could not endure again, as that was an absolute joke. We were only offered cold drinks and no food or blankets, and we had to sleep on the floor or the chairs in the airport. when we finally boarded our flight, it was not a pleasant flight and the landing at Key West airport was terrible, to the point where it almost jarred by back the landing was that horrendous, we try to pursue a claim with Delta for missing a day of our holiday, but they were not interested, so I will never fly with this airline again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Molly J
Write a ReviewReviews (25,588)

Reviewed 21 October 2017

This was the last of 4 flights with Delta over a 10 day period which were all a good experience. We were able to use the kerb side check-in for our cases.

Flying from Nashville and then transferring to Virgin we actually were able to check our bags in all the way through to Heathrow as the two airlines work in partnership on a number of routes

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We had Delta flights as part of our travel arrangements for San Fran to LA and then LA to Mexico which was all arranged with Virgin Airways. The staff were professional and friendly and the aircraft was clean and tidy. On our journey to mrxico we were provided with complimentary champagne to celebrate our honeymoon which was a lovely gesture.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

A few years ago I found myself flying on an A380 from NY to Paris. There were two lines to enter the plane and also two lines to disembark when we got to our destination. I was in coach, next to a window. However sitting in my seat - even if I would have stretched my hand from my seat to the window my hand would not have touched it. There was that much room between me and the side of the plane !!!!!! It was very cramped, the seating area. I actually was able to put my entire backpack next to me between the right side of my seat and the wall of the plane. I was able to lean over it and use it as a pillow It takes very long to board. I really didn't like it at all and do not ever plan to fly on an A380 again

Reviewed 21 October 2017

It was an ok flight on a small plane. Check-in was smooth and security check was not that bad (as this is my first time to fly domestic in the US I thought the queues would be horrible). I was surprised to know that domestic business class passengers are not allowed access to the Delta Lounge... so that was a bit of a disappointment since I got to the airport really early.

Flight itself was ok - it was full and was on a small plane (winglet-type) and serviced by only 2 crews, so some requests needed to be repeated. Didn't take the inflight food served as I was not hungry.