“Disappointing”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We boarded 40 minutes before take-off and when attempting take-off we aborted due to a technical fault and taxied back to the edge of the runway for repairs. This happened twice before we eventually got going 4 HOURS later.
To make matters worse, the in flight entertainment screens weren't working so even passing the time watching films wasn't an option.
The staff were pleasant and professional enough, but other than a bottle of water we weren't given anything to make up for the tedious delay.
Eventually we got going and flew safely to London. During the flight we were fed twice, an evening meal with one alcoholic drink and later a breakfast. I am not a fussy eater at all, but both meals were inedible.
I wouldn't recommend Delta based on this experience.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (25,764)

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Happy counter/gate staff, cabin and flight deck crews. Efffecient and caring in face of need to rebook due to plane equipment failure at Milwaukee. Wheel chair transfer people were careful and happy.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I love the new service on delta , I was upgrade to priority coach just requesting online . the snack service very nice and different from other airlines and the flight attendants very nice

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Don't fly delta! My wife and I booked this flight 6 months ago and can't sit together. What kind of bs is that. This is the second time it happened. I should have learned the first time. It will not happen again. I will never fly with delta again. Thanks for letting me vent.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This flight was on time and no problems. Connections were made in Atlanta before storms arrived that closed the Airport. Thankful for on time departure!