“surprise to flight with delta”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I love the new service on delta , I was upgrade to priority coach just requesting online . the snack service very nice and different from other airlines and the flight attendants very nice

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (39,762)

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Don't fly delta! My wife and I booked this flight 6 months ago and can't sit together. What kind of bs is that. This is the second time it happened. I should have learned the first time. It will not happen again. I will never fly with delta again. Thanks for letting me vent.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This flight was on time and no problems. Connections were made in Atlanta before storms arrived that closed the Airport. Thankful for on time departure!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I always enjoy flying on Delta and try to use them whenever I can. This trip we also booked a car through Delta and got the best rate we found anywhere and also extra Skymiles! We'll do that again!!!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We flew round trip from Detroit to Texas and back again with no stops. First let me explain not of the tour agencies offer non stop flights, but if you deal direct with Delta they are available. Little pricier than the flights with stops, but well worth it. The plane was the commuter type with about 100 seats, 2 on each side of the isle. The isle is supper small. The seats are a little narrow, but I was comfortable for each of my 2 1/2 hour flights. The best part was each flight left on time and arrived on time. The flights were smooth each direction. No meals naturally, but the pop and pack of almonds were appreciated.