“Great Car Rental Promo”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I always enjoy flying on Delta and try to use them whenever I can. This trip we also booked a car through Delta and got the best rate we found anywhere and also extra Skymiles! We'll do that again!!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (39,578)

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We flew round trip from Detroit to Texas and back again with no stops. First let me explain not of the tour agencies offer non stop flights, but if you deal direct with Delta they are available. Little pricier than the flights with stops, but well worth it. The plane was the commuter type with about 100 seats, 2 on each side of the isle. The isle is supper small. The seats are a little narrow, but I was comfortable for each of my 2 1/2 hour flights. The best part was each flight left on time and arrived on time. The flights were smooth each direction. No meals naturally, but the pop and pack of almonds were appreciated.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We had 9:29PM departure time. However, there was a problem and we didn't leave until 11:PM. Some one had clogged one of the toilets in board with a baby's diaper and it took a while to resolve the issue. The only other issue was that we weren't assigned seats until we were at the gate. This caused us concern even thought we had booked the flight months before hand. However, we had good seats and the flight and crew were great.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The flight was on-time and uneventful but the baggage fees were excessive. I travel internationally and never had to pay a baggage fee. I would have given Delta 5 stars if it were not for the baggage fees.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I traveled from IND to DTW and then to AMS. Sat in 23B on a 330. Flight was on time and service was very good.