“Another Business Trip to NL”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I traveled from IND to DTW and then to AMS. Sat in 23B on a 330. Flight was on time and service was very good.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (25,764)

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This flight left almost 1 hour late and the time we was waiting in the airplane, the air condition was not working, was terrible, all this time we couldn't breath well and they never offer water for us, to try minimize the problem, only if we request they give us one small glass of water.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We want to leave our positive opinion of the great staff of Delta Airlines.
We are two Spanish passengers who were affected by Hurricane Irma and we had a flight with your company on 6th September from LGA to MIA, but all of our hotels in Miami were cancellating our bookings due to the national emergency as they were evacuating people in the area. While Air Europa should have changed our flights and did not, your personnel were ready to help anytime, gave us useful information, lend us their phones and supported us during almost twelve hours, both in La Guardia and in JFK Airports.
We will always keep a positive impression about your company.
Special thanks to Marvin M Viscarra (LGA) who was really kind and supportive and was able to guide us along the steps to take to solve our problem and also to Andrea Sánchez (LGA) and Lashawn Collymore (JFK).

Reviewed 21 September 2017

What made this trip exceptional was that flight attendants and airport staff wheeled me in a wheelchair, without my asking, when I was walking with difficulty due to knee arthritis and carrying a couple of bags. Both when arriving in Indianapolis and on my return flight to Boston; that flight was no. 3888. It was very timely and helpful, and I did not have to request the service; they just provided it on their own.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Overnight flight to London on a 767-300. Seat had amazing legroom, I am over 6 ft. And couldn't touch the seat in front of me, we had exit row seating next to bathroom. Meal service was good, hot mains of stuffed chicken breast and ravioli were very tasty, with wine served from bottles. Seats were not comfortable as the armrests were fixed, and the seats were hard. Location next to bathrooms was not conducive to sleep as lavatory doors slammed and clicked all night. In addition, people waiting to use bathrooms frequently bumped into me, waking me up. Crew was helpful, friendly and attentive. Would not pay extra for these comfort + seats again.