“古い機体。トイレの鍵が壊れてて何度も開けられました”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

166便です。灰皿があるので機体が古いです。トイレの鍵が壊れていて、何度も間違えて男性に開けられました。サービスもこれといって特別なこともないです。ただwifiは購入したらなかなかの速度で快適でした。

Very old. The lock of a bathroom was broken and accidentally some men opened the door a couple of times while I was still in the bathroom. Very disappointing.

1  Thank Lucia-socal
There are newer reviews for Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I flew from Detroit to Houston
I needed ticket assistance, 4 people in front of me in the line. It took 45 mins to be seen.
The staff who on duty were very pleasant but under stress due to lack of resource. I changed to an earlier flight, at cost and was then told in addition I would have to pay for my checked bag which was included in the original ticket price.
On the plane I had emergency exit row. On both sides passengers stored bags on the floor, not quite under the seat. To me this was a BIG issue with escape route in case of an emergency. The flight crew came through the cabin in preparation for both take off and landing and made no comment about the bags. It may be a domestic US thing or Delta, but in Europe all exit rows need to have no bags or coats on the floor

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delta by far has the best airline I have been on. The movies are FREE! The seats are COMFORTABLE! The snacks and drinks are FREE AND GOOD!!! If I can fly Delta that is who I am going to go with. Only way I will go with anyone else is if I have to, but in that case I will do my best to stay with Delta. Never disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Three legged flight. Booked via virgin with Delta as international partner. Initial virgin flight was ok, though a little cramped. Checked in with Delta at Sydney, advised we were checked in all the way to Las Vegas, but had to manually transfer our bags at LAX. Odd, but ok. Had all boarding passes issued. Paid for emergency exit seats so had reasonable legroom on Sydney LAX. Food average, and service poor. One passenger became ill on flight and collapsed. Crew had no idea what to do, couldn't continue and deal, became a bit of a circus for the poor passenger concerned. Got to gate in Vegas and were told we'd it been checked in and that our seats had been reallocated. Gate crew tried putting there own staff onboard prior to passengers. Delta blamed Virgin, but it was Delta that checked us in, lying toe rags. Return flight even worse. Upon checking we were advised we couldn't have the two of us sit together, despite having paid for extra legroom and emergency exit seats together. Showed confirmation email with allocated seats. After much ranting desk clerk was suddenly able to get us our seats back. Service average, food poor. On both outbound and inbound legs syd-lax we noted the poor level of cleanliness of the aircraft. Food smears on fold out tables, unclean headrests etc.

How on earth the American people tolerate such poor service I will never know. Avoid these cowboys at all costs.

1  Thank Dave F
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We travelled week ago.Check in we had a problem but front staffs are very helpful and freindly.In flight seats are comfortable and more leg room.service is O.K