“Convenient flights between North and South America”
Review of Copa Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Generally (but not always) friendly staff. On one flight I had the last row and this row does not lean back because there is no space to do so, and consequently those sitting in the last row on both sides of the aisle were sitting straight up while the row in front was leaning back, which made it really unpleasant. The question is: why would anyone want to put a row of seats that can't lean back, even though the fare is the same as any other economy class row?

• Legroom
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,325)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew Copa from Buenos Aries to Miami with a stop in Panama City. They let me check 2 bags at no charge. No stuffing bags into the overhead and no schlepping heavy bags onto the plane. It was great and they served us 2 meals in flight. It's been more than 15 years since I had anything but peanuts on a flight. Best of all it was the cheapest direct flight to Miami I could find. I wish they flew to Philly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had never even heard of this airline before, but my first trip with Copa was a smooth one. Easy check-in, flight was on time and I though service on the flight was way better than most of the other airlines that I fly more regularly (Frontier, Southwest, United...etc).

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was nice. I have had the chance to travel a lot due to business. Copa always on time. That is very highly appreciated.
Food could be better always. Service was good.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I purchased the ticket with COPA airlines due to finding a low cost ticket. My flight was scheduled to depart at 8:45am and I got to the airport at 6am. When I got there, the check in was closed and they finally began at 7am. As I waited in the line I noticed it was not moving and I engaged the lady assisting the passengers about my concerns. She told me
“ that flight is delay didn’t you read the email”. I told her I didn’t receive anything. A guy next to her tells her “yes an email was sent” and she says “thank you” and walks away.

I checked my email again and there was no email; I learned from another passenger that’s my flight was delay until 3:30pm !!.

If I knew that saving a few dollars was going to be the exchange for rude customer service and extreme delas y I would have never purchase the ticket.

This is the airline with #1 worst customer service. I would never do the same mistake.

3  Thank ElisaM3610