“Business Trip”
Review of Copa Airlines

Reviewed 17 January 2019

It was nice. I have had the chance to travel a lot due to business. Copa always on time. That is very highly appreciated.
Food could be better always. Service was good.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,376)

Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

I purchased the ticket with COPA airlines due to finding a low cost ticket. My flight was scheduled to depart at 8:45am and I got to the airport at 6am. When I got there, the check in was closed and they finally began at 7am. As I waited in the line I noticed it was not moving and I engaged the lady assisting the passengers about my concerns. She told me
“ that flight is delay didn’t you read the email”. I told her I didn’t receive anything. A guy next to her tells her “yes an email was sent” and she says “thank you” and walks away.

I checked my email again and there was no email; I learned from another passenger that’s my flight was delay until 3:30pm !!.

If I knew that saving a few dollars was going to be the exchange for rude customer service and extreme delas y I would have never purchase the ticket.

This is the airline with #1 worst customer service. I would never do the same mistake.

3  Thank ElisaM3610
Reviewed 17 January 2019

only that if you travel in economy a little patience in the comfort of the place the rest excellent, punctuality, assistance to the traveler, treatment of the aeromosas, everything very well

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

Although the trip from Confins to Aruba was not as expected the way back was perfect. Punctuality, organization, friendly staff , great food, comfort, nice entertainment, every sit had an individual TV, nice chairs that almost became beds. It was a very special experience. Thanks God and thanks Copa Airlines.

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

We went to Chile (me and 2 young kids) and we took a #Latam flight going there, it was horrible, my daughter was throwing up the whole flight and nobody in that crew cared about us or offered any help.
We came back with Copa Airlines and my daughter was throwing up again (we just found out she has “motion sickness” when flying) The crew from PTY to SFO was so sweet and nice, they were checking out on us every 30 minutes, they gave us ice, water, bags, they even tried to think of food she could tolerate, they offered all the help available, when they thought it was pertinent they called for a doctor onboard to check on her, as a mom I really appreciate everything they did for my daughter’s well being. Thanks so much!
Flight #382 on January 6th, 2018.