“Punta Cana Trip via Copa Airlines”
Review of Copa Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

our flights from San Francisco to Panama City and from there to Punta Cana were on time. Good services and meals served on both flight. First time using Copa and leaving a good impression.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,577)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my daughters flight. I bought it both was, and because a last minute test, she had to take a different flight in a different airline in the way to Nassau. The day before flying back I tryied to check in, and it didnt let me, so I contacted with the online chat, only to find out that because she didnt flight in, the flight back was cacelled. If I wanted to unlocked it, it would be around 250 USD, because I CANCELLED the flyight back ( wich I never did). Well we were a 18 ppl party, so I said Ok, I would pay, but then they said she could NOT come back until the 18th of Oct ( the original flight was on the 13th) . So I had no other option than to buy 2 new tickets from different airlines for more than 700 USD, or she would be left behind 5 days. So I tweeted about it, they answered as always, someone would contact you….Now is the 18th and NOONE from the airline. So, no more COPA ever again. NOT RECOMMENDED

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
4  Thank Surgeonhawkeye
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Left San Jose to Panama City for a quick overnight. wanted to get in to Panama so we would have a little time to look around before it got dark. Flight was late leaving and arriving. Then had to wait for a bus after arriving in Panama as all gates were busy. By the time we got out of the airport, and we didn't have to wait for luggage it was 1900-1930, dark. Which also pushed our schedule way back for dinner and less sleep before our early wake up of 0330 the next morning.
Flight to ORD, the entertainment was very limited, I think there were 5 new releases.
Flight staff seemed not very friendly, just going about their functions and that was it, hardly a smile at all. Breakfast, YUCK!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I’m very impressed with Copa Airlines. I have now taken this flight a few times in the last few months and it is consistently good. The planes are new and well appointed. The staff is great and the food and drink service is quality. The planes are on schedule.

We’ve paid the extra $ to get better legroom and boarding situation and that’s worth the money too.

I’ll be a repeat customer until I stop flying to and from Panama.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Flying to Panama and beyond with COPA is a pleasure. My flight left on time and had expeditious and courteous check-in. Bags took about 15 minutes to make it onto the conveyor belt but there were several flights in at that time (830pm). On the return flight we left the airport in Panama 15 minutes early and arrived 30 minutes early in Port if Spain. Service on the flight was good - friendly staff provided a drink and meal and handled passengers with efficiency. Luggage was already waiting in the baggage hall by the time i got through immigrations. Alltogether, a good experience and a flight and airline thar I highly recommend.