“Always a great experience”
Review of Copa Airlines

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I travel quite a few times a year on Copa Airlines and I have never really had a bad experience. There have been broken suitcases but I won't blame the airline for that because they don't handle baggage.
On my recent trip, I was upgraded to Business class which I really appreciated. But with or without the upgrade, the service is always excellent and the employees are always friendly and accommodating.
The meals are sometimes a hit or miss but mostly because it doesn't sound appealing or the option just isn't right for that specific time of day, at least for me.
Things I love about Copa:
1. They offer meals, coffee, tea, wine (my survival pack) to every class.
2. Connectmiles program
3. Web Check-in and that I can select my seat before hand. (I would really appreciate this in Santiago de los Caballeros though)
4. Group boarding, this is super convenient, avoids pushing and long queues!

Until my next flight!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (8,690)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I flew with Copa airlines on a recent trip to Panama City ,Panama. They gave us a full meal each way with a complementary drink of your choice. Not many airlines traveling from the US do this anymore. A very nice experience and the staff actually seemed happy to be there.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Average airline. No problems with check in, boarding or luggage upon arrival. Seats not good, not bad. No better/worse or more/less legroom than any other airline. There was a seatback TV screen on the flight to Cartagena, but not on the way back to Panama. Flight is only one hour but even so, they served a drink and a sandwich, which is more than any American carrier would do. All in all, nothing to complain about and I would not hesitate to fly them again.

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I bought a ticket within 24 hours and needed to change the date of my ticket one day, but they do not have flights every day. If I wanted to cancel I could but I would get no refund. I would recommend spending a little extra to go to a airline that is more reliable. I have also heard that they cancel flights randomly and you can get stranded.

Date of travel: June 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The checking in process went smooth, very helpful & polite staff. Flight attendants were nice & the flight took off & landed on time. Baggage was waiting for me after getting through customs in Panamá. The flight back home was just as smooth. Btw, the food was typical airplane food; I recommend you eat before boarding the plane.