“Horrible, never to be repeated”
Review of Condor

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Poor, unreliable prebooking communication, we were told misleading information, service booked was not delivered, no assistance for handicapped needing wheelchair. Overbooked plane, significantly delayed departure. Poor ventilation. Cramped seats. No plug ins. Mediocre food.

2  Thank 1agrammy
Write a ReviewReviews (4,786)

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Much better second flight !!! I will fly again. Good price and very clean. Nice attendants and smiled a lot. Better second time around.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Condor provided the WORST travel experience of my life. At Minneapolis, the check in process was completely disorganized and many travelers got handwritten boarding passes. Condor consistently overbooks their flights, which led to a disaster on my return. The "premium" meals are a complete ripoff and largely inedible. Seats are so cramped I could not bend down to pick up my bad at my feet.

Finally, on my return home, I had an issue at the border that delayed me, but the gate had not closed yet. Customs called the gate and requested to let us on. Condor had against overbooked the flight, but since it was a border issue, they basically kicked us off the flight and told us to buy new tickets and basically abandoned us in Frankfurt.

I have usually flown Icelandair and I regret that the siren call of Condors prices had me change my mind. As my father said, sometimes thing are too cheap. Also understand that Condor will nickle and dime you to death with food and bag fees so it winds up about the same as Icelandair.

Avoid these ripoff artists like the plague.

3  Thank Randall S
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Condor offered a direct flight to Europe $589 RT form New Orleans.
The crew was great!
In general, Condor's prices fluctuate and you need to visit their website to see the prices for various times (months/days).

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Flights both ways were very good. Both planes were clean and in good condition. Being 767's, it was nice that the seating config of 2-3-2 allowed my wife and I to share an aisle side without having to accommodate a 3rd person. Given that the seating is tight, that was a a +ve

The crew was competent and good. Meals were as good as one can expect these days and for the ticket price.

In flight entertainment was sparse. If you don't sleep or need entertainment bring your own or expect to pay heavily for more than was on offer.

We opted to pay in advance for our seats and I was glad we did. Made things easy and we were able to select where we sat on the plane (we didn't splurge for the extra leg room seats).

Check-in at both ends was a breeze. We checked in on line and only had to bag drop. Our check-in time was no more than 15 minutes in both VVR and FRA (we were there early, as we don't like to get caught in last minute crushes or unexpected delays at security).

For the price, a good trip. Docked a star as the in flight entertainment was so sparse. Otherwise the amenities were equal to the competition.