“Definitely worth flying with”
Review of China Southern Airlines

Reviewed 29 May 2024

I was a little apprehensive to fly China Southern as I did not know a lot about them. The first part of our trip Sydney to China, the plane was a little old and very cramped with the A/C not working very well. The staff though were excellent and went out of their way to help. I had 3 more flights with the airline, 2 x domestic and one back to Sydney. Could not fault the airline or staff, the planes were newer, more comfortable (I am 195cm), and the staff on every leg were outstanding. The only draw back is the food is very average but it is airline food? Overall a good experience and would recommend and use again.

1  Thank Dad181

Reviewed 29 May 2024

Great airline. Everything is smooth. Food is good, flight was good, crew was great and helpful. Will definitely fly with them again.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 28 May 2024

I was unsure what to expect after reading all the bad reviews. Were those people writing about another airline? The food was fine and quite tasty for airline food. It didn't worry me that they didn't serve wine and spirts. The leg room in economy was better than some other airlines I have flown with. the staff were very courteous and helpful. they would bring water and snacks if asked. I would recommend this airline. It is a budget airline and you pay for what you get.

1  Thank Christine W
Reviewed 27 May 2024

Comfortable flight I felt safe flight attendants very kind and helpful. Hotel taxi was uncomfortable due to language barrier. Hotel 5 very clean and comfortable

Reviewed 26 May 2024

Terrible website. Tried to do online check-in at least 10 times and keeps giving error, then goes to the chinese website. Waste of time!

Date of travel: May 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.