“Why not use a local server?”
Review of Cebu Pacific Air

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We experienced a manual check in all for the fact that the server was down or as the staff was coining it " the system is offline. " Simultaneously. there was also a black out on one of the major ISP in the Philippines at that time. So, it is inevitable for me to come up with the conclusion that one of the major local airlines in the Philippines is dependent to an external ISP for its operations. This poses threat for it makes their system vulnerable which led to what I recently experienced and worst could be bugs in their system too. So far, my flight pushed thru as expected. If my conclusion is wrong, I can always be corrected. I hope I can see an improvement in my future flights.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,409)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travel HKG-CRK-HKG 5 times a year and fly 6 times more to other destinations. Cebu Pacific cabin crew are fine and the aircraft are OK, though they are almost always late departing.

On August 19th I arrived at Clark International airport for my Cebu Pacific flight to Hong Kong. I stood in line and got to the desk at 6:27pm. The check-in staff told me the check-in desk was closed. We discussed this and I asked to speak to the manager. A customer service assistant. Mr Makko Ong, pretended to be the manager and was confrontational, belligerent and rude. He refused to grant me or the other passengers to check in. I showed him my ticket which states that the check-in desk will close 45 minutes for departure. We told him we were in line and I was at the desk BEFORE the closing time before that but he wouldn't listen. He even called over the security guys to try to intimidate us - SHAME ON YOU ONG!

Several of us got seats on CX which was leaving a little later - it cost me an extra $2,300 but I got to me destination on time - no thanks to Cebu Pacific ground staff. However, some of the passengers denied were OFWs who has no extra money had to go to work the next day!! Ong and the ground staff screwed us. SHAME ON YOU 5J ground staff at CRK!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful airplane, comfortable seats. Pretty flight attendants, but not very friendly. You have to pay for everything. They don't even provide water to drink.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cebu Pacific Airline is true to its promise to provide budget-friendly fare. I was able to book a round-trip (Manila-Taipei-Manila) airfare amounting to Philippine Peso 2,200 during their seat sale. On Thursday morning, check-in was a breeze because we were there 2.5hours prior to the scheduled flight. Boarding and flight were on time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good service beyond as i expected, there was a 1 hour delayed and they gave us snacks hehe i heard a lot that flights are always delayed but not sure.