“Improved Customer Service”
Review of Cebu Pacific Air

Reviewed 18 March 2017

When I got my checked in baggage at the carousel, the bag handle was torn. I complained to one of their ground staff. He said this could have been done in Manila since Tacloban Airport is very small and they can easily see their staff whenever they carry luggages. He offered to sew my bag and had me borrow a Cebu Pacific stroller in return. He told to just return when I am already leaving the city. This was greatly appreciated.

Also, the flight left NAIA Terminal 3 a few minutes earlier than scheduled which is the first time in my numerous flights with Cebu Pacific.

Congratulations to an improved customer experience.

1  Thank ayamran13
Write a ReviewReviews (2,666)

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I was able to book a round-trip to Palawan for a good price. I am happy with my experience because this time there's no flight delay at all the good weather condition is a big help and I love how the staffs assisted the elderly. I didn't experience any problem which made me really happy. Good value for money!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I have always wanted to write a review about Cebu Pacific. I have flown with this airline extensively during the last 5 years and I was their loyal customer for only one reason - they cover most of the Philippines and they have many flights available to the same destination, which means you can choose the time of the flight suitable for you. This is true however unless they change or cancel this particular flight, which to my great sorrow, happens too often. It's so difficult to rely upon their constantly changing schedule that I'm always checking other options before deciding to fly with Cebu Pacific. I have been affected by their flight cancellation many times, not saying that they do that very close to your flight date, when other options become really expensive and you are pushed to accept this change. However, sometimes, you cannot change your schedule and have no choice but to pay a lot for their fault.

Another problem is their travel fund, this is where your cancellation money has gone. Instead of refunding, they create some kind of saving account for you where the sum for your cancelled flight is stored. However, it is stored only for 90 days, and after that it is transferred to the pockets of the Cebu Pacific owners. Typical Filipino business. Why my very own money should gone in 90 days - nobody knows. But it is gone, which means if you don't fly again with Cebu Pacific for the next 3 months, you may forget about your pseudo-savings. This is really insolent, in my opinion. Cebu Pacific are just pushing you to fly again and again with them.

Third problem, which I'd like to describe here, is their web site and online reservation. They are constantly changing the visual look of the site, introduce new functions, but it does not make it less buggy, particularly their online reservation system. I'm attaching two screenshots to demonstrate just two of many different errors you get when trying to book or change the flights. The problem is that sometimes these website errors are damaging, booking you tickets when you want to cancel or change or oppositely. My flight to Coron with kids on April 7 (that I have booked a few months ago) has now been cancelled and they offered me a really early flight which is not suitable for us. When I tried to change it, I've got the error and the online reservation system automatically issued the tickets for me for the flight that I wanted to change. Now, because the system has already issued the tickets without my consent, they cannot change it anymore. So, my only option now is to book very expensive tickets from PAL or SkyJet.

The last but not the least is that they almost always delay, sometimes for hours, so scheduling your meetings when flying with Cebu Pacific is a bad idea.

To sum up, Cebu Pacific is completely unreliable airlines, which has the only benefit of flying everywhere in Philippines, and this is the only advantage of this airlines over others. On top, they have a manual entertainment system (the flight attendants entertain you), which is sometime cute and sometimes annoying. Their food usually is some disgusting sandwiches or very sweet cakes, so you better prepare your snack or meal and take it with you to the flight. Leg room is minimally allowed on the flights, so it's advisable to reserve their exit row seats.

Don't expect much from Cebu Pacific and remember that if you book your flight well in advance, other carriers such as Philippine Airlines, or AirAsia, or even SkyJet, may have the same or better prices.

1  Thank VladNet
Reviewed 17 March 2017

New planes, clean, happy hostesses and unbelievable prices!. Definitely the best airline for economy travel EVER!!!!

Date of travel: August 2016
Reviewed 16 March 2017

No problem whatsoever neither by Check In, Boarding, Flight, Arrival, Luggage.
Ground staff very polite and helpful and flight attendance always there for You.
Highly recommended.
Have flown with them numerous times each year since 2011.

Date of travel: February 2017