“Awful from start to finish ”
Review of Cape Air

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

My experience with Cape Air was absolutely horrible from start to finish. They cancelled my first flight without notifying me and I only found out by approaching gate agents (as they were leaving) to inquire about my flight. Their website even showed the flight as still happening. Then, when I finally DID get a flight, I was humiliated by the rude gate agents who made me step on a scale in front of about 5 of their employees as well as other passengers and had my weight read out loud. Then, I was charged for my bag when they claim there’s no baggage fees. The plane was dilapidated and I’m not sure how it even passes safety checks. Upon arrival to my destination, I was told my bag didn’t make it on and would be hopefully arriving on their next flight, in 6 hours. I will NEVER fly cape air again and will do whatever I can to save others from experiencing their horrible service and sketchy planes. DO NOT FLY WITH THEM!

2  Thank Chelsea G

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

USER BEWARE!!!! I booked a flight on Cape Air (Hahn Air) to locations that were devistated by hurricane Irma and Juan. Even w that, Cape Air did not provide a refund. I get very discouraged when companies care more about the almighty dollar than the customer!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Ticket agt suggested I let 3 people on before me, so I didn't get the seat behind pilot..good call. It was very noisy, on return trip I brought ear plugs. Flight up great, coming back a little rough on entering Boston...did not know planes could fly on an angle and still land! It was super cold and I am sure this is not unusual. ONLY complaint..due to my fake knee, I had to be patted down in Augusta, which is ok, but I would have found it more agreeable if the good looking guy had offered to do it...but guess can't have everything. Friendly employees, and nice short flights.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 1 January 2018

We live far away from any major airport, so when the Cape air commuters flight was started it made winter travel easy. It’s much safer to fly,then drive to Boston. The flight was on time, polite staff, no problems. Cost was great.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Our September 2017 flight from ACK to Boston Logan was cancelled due to fog. We are still waiting, over 3 months later for our $600 refund from Cape Air!!! They never return our calls or e-mails! These guys are crooks! Kinda doubt Cape Air is financially viable--probably doesn't bode well for their aircraft maintenance either! We'd just like the $600 the dirtbags owe us! Don't fly Cape Air! Take the highspeed ferry to Hyannis and Uber to Boston Logan!

1  Thank cwsams