“Nothing Special”
Review of Brussels Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Despite checking in +3hrs before our flight we were still split up. (NB: On outward journey we were put on standby). I was moved up to Premium Economy and my wife and son were at the back...Premium economy gets you some extra leg room but nothing else. I would only book PE if you are tall...I'm 1,83m and the benefit of the extra leg room is marginal.
It's plain to see the airlines have tightened their belts in recent times....no drinks pre-dinner unlike the good ol' days .
We got from A to B no problem which is I guess what you want from a flight....

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,365)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service is excellent, very helpful crew with kind treatment and good prices. The connection at Brussels airport was good.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Due to a number of incidents colliding I ended up at the airport 10 minutes late. The flight had already closed but they went out of their way to get me on the plane. Was held up by customs, then by security check (I was taking through what would have been checked luggage, but they only took a pair of scissors). Arrived at the gate as the last passenger. Even if I hadn't made it I would have been extremely grateful for their attempts to help. Most airlines would have stuck to the rules and said "sorry, flight has closed". THANK YOU Brussels Airlines.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flew from Heathrow
Check in quick
Nice lounge
Plenty of chairs to sleep
Nice surrounds
Good WiFi
Food was good and lots of choice
Flight on time
Lounge in Brussels not great I though OMG it’s not a premonition? It reminded me of s rubbish one in Dubai for Brunei
Anyway flight great
Staff very helpful
Lots of space and slept comfortably
Food was delicious and good choice
Likewise the wine
There was opportunity for snacks etc
What more do I want
Travelled with my daughter who slept most of the way

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had 2 hours' delay on Strasburg - Brussels leg, but we received coupons for snacks and drinks and the passengers who would miss their connecting flights were rebooked so they could reach their destination on time. The price was reasonable for a one-way ticket, but something should be done about the planned layover in Brussels (almost 5 hours). Overall, a good experience.