“The flight was late, but we received good care”
Review of Brussels Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had 2 hours' delay on Strasburg - Brussels leg, but we received coupons for snacks and drinks and the passengers who would miss their connecting flights were rebooked so they could reach their destination on time. The price was reasonable for a one-way ticket, but something should be done about the planned layover in Brussels (almost 5 hours). Overall, a good experience.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,390)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Finally arrived at the airport after first being delayed with the park and ride. We were short of time but just had walk on luggage, so we headed towards Brussels departure gates,the first gate 20, which was supposed to be a help desk....that was a joke!!! They had taken off the information board the gate details, and with no one to ask and phones either engaged or dead. We were stuffed and missed the flight all because we didn't know where to go. When we back to security they just sent us back to the useless phones. In the end my partner rang Brussels airlines they were,nt interested in helping. And in desperation rang another terminal and they came over to help us get out of the airport......what a Disaster

Bad comment! Disrespectful!
My family and I booked a flight whit Brussels Airlines from there website and for my mother 70 birthday, unfortunately, we needed to cancel it because my mother become sick so I called the customer services and they told me that it will cost 70 EURO per PERSON!
I had wonder if should we cancel the flight or not because of the high fees, but my mom say she can't fly so we agree to pay 140 EURO for the cancellation and we ask for refinding from the website.
A few hours later I got E-mail that showing 160 USD cancellation fees for EACH PASSENGER!! mean total 320 USD = 280 EURO
I called again to customer service and spoke whit IVAN that promised me that in the next 24 hours one of the managers will call me back after they will listen to the recorded call.
off curse, no one called me back so I called again to customer service then they said they don't have the recorded call and they don't accept my complaint I asked for an address to send the recorded call but Brussels Airlines said that it will not help.

Thank you Brussels Airlines for a terrible experience! That was the last time I make any business whit liars!

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Terrible. In September 2017, they charged me twice for the same luggage due to a bug on their webiste. No big deal. The problem is that in the last year, I contacted their helpdesk twenty times: no one cares. I contacted another service: no one cared; I went to the airport desk: no one cared. And one year, more than twenty exchanges later, this company still owes me money and nobody cares. I already clear instructions to my staff not to book any flights with them anymore. Shame.

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Good Airline and had a very smooth check-in process , very friendly and helpful staff. Was flying multiple sectors with Brussels, Lufthansa, Thai, China Southern, and EVA. All airlines offered online check-in, Seat allotment , and Meal preference selections on their respective web sites, except Brussels as the booking reference does not show up on their web site till 24 hours before the flight. As it was the originating flight was bit concerned and had to call them to ensure that the reservation was confirmand and the seat was booked. Very long wait times on the phone to be able to speak to a booking agent, but one I was able to every this was confirmand quickly on the phone, but nothing on the web site. Other than this every thing else was good.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)