“Trip to Spain”
Review of Brussels Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For European flights I always go with SN Brussels if possible. Correct service and very importantly very easy to book on their site, with easy to check prices which differ depending on the travel day but also time.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank Michael D
Write a ReviewReviews (5,148)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Normally I have always found the station manager of almost all airlines I have traveled as snooty. But here this young man went out of way to make sure that all the travelers irrespective of the class they were flying were made to go through the check in process in a very smooth and stress free manner.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having flown on other airlines, I was a bit apprehensive being my first time using the airline. The flight was smooth and the stewardesses were pleasant and efficient. Loved the piece of chocolate given just before touching down back home. The newspapers were an added bonus- you hardly get them in economy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flew again Brussels Airlins in Business Class. Enjoyed it but this time I realized that th choice of movies is very limited. Could relax due to unique setting in business class where you have one sat in one row and 2 seats in the next. Obviously you want to take the row with one sat with max space. Unique technique lets you sleep flat with the feet in beween the two passengers in front of you on a pillow so to say. Feels like in a cuffin but lets you sleep easily. This time thy had no milk for the coffee ! and I am not talking th little plastic servings. This time I found it also more annoying to stop in Ouagadougou.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

All looked to be going well until we arrived at the gate to find no plane there. We were then asked to board, a bus to be transported half way around the airport from Terminal B to Terminal A! Having arrived at the stand, we were then left waiting 35 minutes on the bus, in 25 degree heat, with no communication whatsoever as to what was going on. It transpires we had no cabin crew. People on the bus were naturally getting concerned about the heat and lack of communication. Come on Brussels Airlines, just tell us what is going on in future.