“Not up to the mark”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Definitely not up to the standard I expected.
Should take a leaf out The Emirates handbook, everything needs to improve.
Will make every effort in future to avoid flying with BA.
Just not good enough.

Date of travel: January 2019
Thank Clive Ian Keeve... F
Write a ReviewReviews (41,107)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My booking was made on the BA web page. My flight out was at 2 am on a codeshare JAL flight arriving at 6.35 am. Brilliant flight as it was a night flight and allowed me to sleep 7 hours out of 12! Got into London by 8.45 am had a shower and was at a meeting by 10 am. Fully fit and relaxed.
Return journey was more relaxed on a BA flight leaving at 11 am. Allowed me to watch some movies and eat. Taking about 4 hours sleep. Which is usual in my working life! Arriving at 7.35 am and that gave me a good day to make my visits and appointments with an early evening and good sleep almost felt like I had escaped jetlag.
Will use this flight again and very reasonable price.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Travelling internationally once or twice a month I sometimes dread some routes due to the different cultures and sometimes without a choice of carrier. Its good to get on a British carrier so I can relax on the homeward journey. Getting my airmiles is never a problem in fact they encourage this and is the only carrier that requests your membership number as a matter of course. Food is important too. Marking leg room and the comfort is subjective because if you are short and skinny all the airlines will get 'Excellent' but I am tall and large but BA still gets an 'Excellent' or 'Very Good' compared to others.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For most of my life I have travelled internationally once or twice a month and sometimes without a choice of carrier. In my experience BA delivers what they say and what you have paid for. As we have got older assistance has been necessary and they have been pro-active in this area where others try to avoid.the inconvenience. Food is important to those that have work to do as is the Entertainment system for those that wish to catch up on the news, tv or watch the latest blockbusters as opposed to the necessity to catch up on ones beauty sleep.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have no issue with the flights but the website and booking is Rubbish,I made 2 bookings using the hold option for 72 hrs tried to complete on both and no luck also booking had been changed to afternoon not Am as booked on the second booking. I
finally made a booking and not chancing to hold but had to pay a total of £72 more for the same flight including the loss of the 2 held booking fees.
Why does this company offer this option when clearly is does not work, my feeling is that this happens a lot and because it's only £5 people don't bother to chase it, how many hundreds of people are losing this fee.

I have filed a complaint also rang twice and was just cut of while holding, the filed complaints are said to be dealt with within 48hrs I have not heard a thing for over 10 days having also added to the complaint 3 times online

This feels like a real budget alirline the way this has been handled and not the Airline company it used to be .

Thanks BA.