“Good airline but ignored my damamged luggage claim”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight its self was great as was the lounges, however, it was all spoilt as my new case was damaged badly in transit. It arrived on the carousel in a plastic bag. I wrote to British airways 5 weeks ago and I've still had no reply from them. Their customer service is not what it used to be, unfortunately.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (41,107)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My flight from Rio de Janeiro to Copenhagen had one lay-over in London, unfortunately with 6hours wait even though there were other flights with BA and I booked my flight in march 2018, so there should have been enough time to fix this simple connection.
However the flight was good - The staff was professional and a bit firm, which is ok in case of emergency etc.
I dont know how my vegetarian food got changed to vegan, but better that way around than the other.
Overall I think it was ok flying with BA.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was like playing sardines for 90 painfull minutes. I am 180cm tall and could just squeeze in my seat. My knees were encased into the back of the seat in front of mine and my neighbour's leg - he was as tall as as me, in my space. My back felt like if I was on a rack. When I got out I had pain in my calf and lower back. This is a health hazard. Unacceptable.
I don't know mention offering overpriced food and the usual racket with seat booking. The only good thing is luggage allowance but how long is this going to last?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Business class seats felt cramped and not luxurious. While they do indeed go down flat so you can sleep, the lay out of the business class is messy. You are tucked in like sardines, facing the passenger next to you. When everyone is asleep, to go to the toilet, you have to fold up apart of the bed and hop over people to get out. Some staff were friendly but others seemed rushed and inattentive - certainly not the kind of customer service you want when you’re paying so much! The BA lounges are average compared to others. Also, if you are seated in the middle section of the plane, be prepared to have hardly any storage space other than the overhead locker.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm a tall person and I felt the extra legroom and space was (just) worth paying for. "Ear flaps" don't work as well as in economy so ironically I slept better in ordinary economy on my first flight. Entertainment system was very old and disappointing on this 747. No USB port to charge phone. And they'd loaded the wrong earphones for the plane. Please British Airways - white wine should be served chilled.