“Not as good as it used to be!”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was the worst flight ever! The cabin crew looked very dishevelled and their behaviour was very unprofessional at times. Not what you would expect from BA at all.

We decided to buy snacks on board knowing that they would be supplied by M&S and of good quality. We were not seated too far fromthe front of the aircraft yet when the snack trolley came along it had already run out of the meat options of sandwiches and ony the vegetarian options were left. The staff were not apologetic but rather flippant and one made a reference to my partner not being in a good mood! Their attitude certainly left a lot to be desired. They were not friendly, helpful or courteous, in fact it was a relief to get off the flight.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,647)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The flight home was very comfortable , long but smooth with no turbulence . The crew were excellent , the food passable and the film entertainment very good.

However when we reached English airspace we were faced with over half hour circling Heathrow which , after an 11 hour flight , was unacceptable and very annoying.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Club class includes lounge access? Well, yes, its supposed to but, with NO WARNING,BA doesn't pay for their business class passengers to access the Lanzarote T1 lounge.
Is this fraudulent? I expect there's a loophole some where in the small print.

If you allow BA to allocate your seat in 'Club' without paying extra then they put you in the back row with the least chance of getting your food choice.......
-so this time we decided to pay £100 extra to have row 2 both ways.
(Row 1 on the A319/320 is a bulkhead, short of legroom and doesn't even have a window in some of BA's ageing fleet)
With only a few passengers we somehow got served last, even in row 2, and so I had no choice of main meal.
The poor staff were kind but it isn't their fault, anymore than the lounge access is:-
The cause is the CEO, Alex Cruz, recruited from a low-cost airline to our flag carrier.
He prioritises profit over passenger satisfaction - a short term winning policy, perhaps. His meanness is bad for passengers, will surely reduce repeat business and is horrid for staff morale.
My advice is to pay for extra leg room, speedy boarding, M+S food on easyJet- and save loads of those pounds and/or those AVIOS!
On the plus side the Captain kept us informed and punctuality on this occasion was good, but read the comparison stats for your route before choosing your airline.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Freezing. Haven't flown with BA for years and until now have flown annually to UK with Cathay pacific, Singapore airlines and Qatar airways. Every one of those airlines was streets ahead of BA. I am one of those few people who enjoy airline food, I was very disappointed. For my breakfast, full English, it wasn't until I'd almost finished eating that I realised there was a piece of pale pasty coloured bacon sticking to the bottom of the tinfoil dish. I will pay more next time to avoid flying BA. It was the coldest flight I've ever been on. Considering we were travelling from tropical Queensland to equatorial Singapore, why would the pilot think a draughty 17 degrees would be Okay for his passengers.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Boarding was efficient and flight left and arrived on time. Comfortable and adequate leg room. Fond memories of food and drink but now use to none being provided! Staff were polite and overall a good experience.