“Weekend Break”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Haven’t flown with British Airways in some time, after a bad experience some years ago. Thought we would give them another go. Checked in at a machine. Thrilled to have a window seat as I am claustrophobic and need to feel a sense of space. The machine gave us the opt to change seat. We didn’t change it. It was s window seats and that’s all I wanted.
On boarding the plane I was horrified! No window and on top of that, due to airline equipment behind my seat my seat wouldn’t recline. It being a full flight there was nothing the staff could do to help. The passenger in front reclined his seat immediately after take off. I truly though I would pass out. I don’t recall paying less for my seat, but what I got was the smallest space on the entire aircraft. Won’t he flying with BA again

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (38,087)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew from Seattle through Heathrow and on to Barcelona. The 747 layout for business class is the most bizarre setup I have ever seen. Some people flying facing backwards and others facing forward. The area is a little claustrophobic and the seats are not very comfortable. The service was okay but not real exceptional.
Arrival in Heathrow is a mess. Two bus rides to get to the terminal for the connecting flight. The maze of terminal 3 with all of the shops is overwhelming.
The plane from LHR to Barcelona if a regular A320. The business class is a regular economy row with a tray over the middle seat. If you are over 6 feet tall the legroom is the worst. I would think twice about flying BA again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was the worst business class flight ever, the staff was out of this world but the layout of the seats were terrible. Most business class have 6 seats across, this airline had to squeeze an extra one. Two on each side but the middle has three. The middle person has to step over their neighbors to get out so is the person against the window. It is a terrible layout, so bad I will never fly a plane with this seat arrangement.
Be warned, I guarantee you, your review will be worst than this one.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a baby scream the whole flight, pillows were too small and the blanket was small and scratchy. Food was nice and the staff were very warm and helpful.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have flown premium economy on Air Canada and WestJet. While the seating is about the same on BA, I have to say the quality of the service was the best of the three. Its not quite business class but then again, its literally half the price so all in all, I recommend it as a good value and much superior to economy.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)