“Good service”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Customer care from check-in onwards was smooth, efficient and attentive throughout. Unfortunately the 747 was an older version and therefore no WiFi, small screen, poor choice of films, seats slightly tired.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (36,930)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having used British Airways to fly around Europe over the last few years, I know that I can fit my 6'6" frame into the eceonomy seats with knees behind the chair in front. Hence I do not usually bother with extra leg room. On this flight, BA had chartered a Titan Airways plane where the seat pitch was so small I could not get my legs behind the seat in front. In fairness, BA cabin supervisor was very good and sorted me an extra leg seat. However when I raised this issue with BA Customer Services by letter, I could not get any acknowledgement that they were hiring in planes with smaller configurations. So beware everyone if you are used to normal BA fleet, they use chartered planes which are not same leg pitches. I was lucky that there was a spare seat. There was no way I could get into crash position in original seat

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Both flights were on time, possibly a bit ahead of schedule, all the staff were helpful and friendly, and the cabin environment was good enough for short-haul ... However, on board food and drink service was pretty lame ....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Two periods of delay were frustrating but engineering problems are best cleared while on the runway.
Despite a 7hr delay the flight was excellent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had just taken off at 7.30pm for an overnight flight to Heathrow when the dear lady in front slammed her seat back to its maximum without any warning. I find this very inconsiderate and down right rude. Trying to teach people manners is impossible, so I wish BA and other airlines would adjust their seats so that they can only be put back to a maximum of 45 degrees.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)