“Problem free journeys ....”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Both flights were on time, possibly a bit ahead of schedule, all the staff were helpful and friendly, and the cabin environment was good enough for short-haul ... However, on board food and drink service was pretty lame ....

Write a ReviewReviews (37,107)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Two periods of delay were frustrating but engineering problems are best cleared while on the runway.
Despite a 7hr delay the flight was excellent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had just taken off at 7.30pm for an overnight flight to Heathrow when the dear lady in front slammed her seat back to its maximum without any warning. I find this very inconsiderate and down right rude. Trying to teach people manners is impossible, so I wish BA and other airlines would adjust their seats so that they can only be put back to a maximum of 45 degrees.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Once again great flight with British Airways, took a flight to seville for a 5 day city break then onto Portugal by coach for 9 days then flew back from Faro to Gatwick, online book in, boarding was so trouble free,and two really goods flights.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was a lone disabled traveller, when I booked the flight I asked for special assistance, hardly any help available, told to take my case to check in even though I had a walking stick and was clearly struggling.
Great service in KL, same treatment on my return dumped at baggage collection to get my case off carousel, another passenger did this for me.
Very poor service.