“Fantastic flight on the Boeing 767-300”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My seat (9A) was very very comfortable. It was a convertible club Europe seat (these can be found in rows 1-17). It was very very wide, and reclined a lot. It is in front of a bulkhead yet it still reclines to the fullest degree. It had acres of legroom and felt very spacious. This plane was a widebody so there was a great feeling of spaciousness and it was not at all claustrophobic like some of the smaller planes. It is a shame they are phasing out these by the end of this year. They are being replaced with an Airbus a321.
The crew was top notch and answered all of my questions helpfully and were very cheerful throughout the flight.
If you going to book a flight to Athens, Larnaca , Istanbul or Stockholm this year try and book the 767 before it gets phased out!

2  Thank Daniel P
Write a ReviewReviews (36,965)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I will never fly with British Airways again, the level of ignorance of the cabin crew was unbelievable, they are unprofessional, and seem to have a lack of training. I was on a 10 hour flight and wasn’t even offered a glass of water, on an extremely hot and crowded airplane, when I asked for a glass, I was made to feel like an inconvenience, and I was waiting 20mins before having to ask again for it. The seats are also very small, the man in front of me put his chair down in a laying position, and the back of his head was just inches from my chest, I felt very claustrophobic. The only half good thing I can say is that the inflight meals weren’t terrible. 100% would not recommend!

3  Thank Shannon O
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Reasonably comfortable seat in what appeared to be a freshly renovated cabin. BA cabin crew much more personable than AA. Be aware that, while the BA website says to be at Lyon airport at least 3 hours before the flight due to increased security, the BA checkin desks did not open until 2 hours before the flight. Lyon BA checkin staff not friendly or helpful. Lyon airport security is a disorganised disaster and is known to cause massive delays when busy. Check out the airport reviews on the internet.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Punctual departure and on-time arrival. Nothing extraordinary or special. BA provide a minimal service on this sort of route but what is expected.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Cabin crews were amazing, they made our flight more comfortable. We had late taken off from Cairo; all of us had to get up very early for this 8:00am flight, therefore we were very tired and thirsty. The crew served beverages immediately after seatbelt sign was off.

While a couple of us were waiting for a laboratory and one of the crew was offering if there is anything he could help up and he was chatting to us nicely.